What's new

Boon, "Which fighter do you feel is MOST in need of help to compete better with the others?"

VOR

Noob
Lobo hands down needs the most work to compete. A mobilty buff by character is what would help the game so much and open it up. BA can still have the best movement but the gap is so huge between him and many characters. i think a lot of people would even be ok with improvements to zoning if the movement was a bit better. i think people would be ok with a lot of things if movement was better. Buff the bottom 5 , improve walkspeeds by character, slight nerf to supes, and i say call it a day.

scorpion needs more power in combos 21 hits for like 20%..?? I know he has 6 hits for 20% and some other combos are good but he has no power, his combinations are good but he has no hope against other players that have much more damage in combos and stuff so even if sub zero was brought into the game it could be an even match up and stop all the moaning over scorpion in injustice, give him his nemesis to fight and it will make this game so much better...scorpion needs his opponent and with the new injustice background interactions I really want to see how a fight with sub zero and scorpion would go injustice style.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
You guys know how bad Batman/Aquaman is for Batman? How many times he has to guess right and how much work he has to put in to get results, and how his tools just get bopped by everything Aquaman does? I think we've established this pretty solidly, right?

That's Shazam. In every match.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
If I have to choose one character I would say Lobo. I don't even play Lobo but I just feel like he's the coolest, most badass designed character that also happens to be the weakest. Just a couple key buffs would make him viable and Injustice a whole lot more entertaining.

However I do feel like improving the walk speed of characters who lack fast advancing normals would help in balancing the footsies in this game and make a more competitive fighting game.

This game is so close to being a milestone in fighting game evolution, it just needs a few fundamental improvements. We all know what it needs, they just need to listen wisely and deliver.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
And guys, stop saying Lobo, for god's sake. He and Shazam have the exact same gameplan, but Lobo beats Shazam in mobility, space control and damage. Shazam's only leg up on him - or on anybody - is wakeup teleport. Lobo needs help, but it defies all logic to call Lobo worse than Shazam.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
And guys, stop saying Lobo, for god's sake. He and Shazam have the exact same gameplan, but Lobo beats Shazam in mobility, space control and damage. Shazam's only leg up on him - or on anybody - is wakeup teleport. Lobo needs help, but it defies all logic to call Lobo worse than Shazam.
Yeah it's hard for me to choose one of the many characters that need help but out of the ones that need it most(Bane, Joker, Shazam, Lobo, Lex). I would personally prefer Lobo due to his oozing swag, s-tier backwards walk, entrance, win pose and character background. The whole bottom of the cast should be buffed imo.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Joker. Such a iconic char should be beast

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Noob
Lobo, shazam, Bane, Lex, Joker

Lobo: needs tweaking to better be able to rushdown, dunno where he needs it cause i dont play him but he just does, maybe he needs to be faster or safer in some stuf...

Shazam: i think he is already quite fine, but his lightning fireball could be a bit faster, and his grab should have more uses more mix up gameplay since he revolves allround it...

Bane: bane has all the tools he would ever need the only thing i would change on him would be to make his charge an blockable only move( armorbreaker so to say) in lvl 1 and 2 venom and complitly unblockable in lvl 3 venom ( i mean lvl 3 venom charged bane is almost unstoppable and as so it should be unblockable... keep in mind there is still a lot you can do to stop him from atacks with multiple hits, jumping over him ( i know some characters cant but tuff cookie) so no MB b3 or other armored moves could stop him...)

Lex: i think his "traps" should be a bit faster, his eletric ground thing should be faster as well as the unblockable lazer... should maybe have less recovery or maybe be faster start up, maybe even have a larger hit box... not 100% sure on this...

Joker: he is pretty fine as is but i think they could tweek somestuff to just make him more agile, mobility is a hard kill for him making him not really rushdown not really zonner, he doesnt quite fit anywhere atmm... someone mentioned walkspeed increase? that could profit him..

Note i dont play this characters so im basing this off matchup experience so my theories could be flawed..

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Dissapointed by this thread. So you're telling me you've made us wait for 1,5 months for a patch and you still don't know the weakest characters that NEED buffs? What were you doing other than normalising the top tiers?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lobo, shazam, Bane, Lex, Joker

Lobo: needs tweaking to better be able to rushdown, dunno where he needs it cause i dont play him but he just does, maybe he needs to be faster or safer in some stuf...

Shazam: i think he is already quite fine, but his lightning fireball could be a bit faster, and his grab should have more uses more mix up gameplay since he revolves allround it...

Bane: bane has all the tools he would ever need the only thing i would change on him would be to make his charge an blockable only move( armorbreaker so to say) in lvl 1 and 2 venom and complitly unblockable in lvl 3 venom ( i mean lvl 3 venom charged bane is almost unstoppable and as so it should be unblockable... keep in mind there is still a lot you can do to stop him from atacks with multiple hits, jumping over him ( i know some characters cant but tuff cookie) so no MB b3 or other armored moves could stop him...)

Lex: i think his "traps" should be a bit faster, his eletric ground thing should be faster as well as the unblockable lazer... should maybe have less recovery or maybe be faster start up, maybe even have a larger hit box... not 100% sure on this...

Joker: he is pretty fine as is but i think they could tweek somestuff to just make him more agile, mobility is a hard kill for him making him not really rushdown not really zonner, he doesnt quite fit anywhere atmm... someone mentioned walkspeed increase? that could profit him..

Note i dont play this characters so im basing this off matchup experience so my theories could be flawed..
Joker is not fine. Not at all when he's bottom 2 and wins no matchups.

Reactions: Cat