What's new

Boon, "Which fighter do you feel is MOST in need of help to compete better with the others?"

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I actually dont think any of them need significant buffs. Lately I've been seeing people take Lex, and Bane to incredible levels. They dont need big buffs at all. They just need people to actually commit to using them.

Maxintensity25
PND_Mustard

Have proven to me that Bane can be a god damn nightmare.

rev0lver

has proven that Lex is totally viable and cool.

I'm sure if a good player stuck it out with Lobo we'd also see some amazing shit there too. I'm down with just overall game changes. Buff no one.

Edit: Actually, I want one buff. Aquaman needs a shoulder charge move like Doomsday has where he rides a dolphin...Or maybe he could do a Sub Zero style ice puddle where he throws fish at your feet. No?
lol i like your buff idea it could be like bo rai chos puke move where you go into a slipping animation #buff aquaman

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Scorpion, he got nerfed way to hard. I suggest faster walkspeed, overall damage boost, safe flipkick and MB teleport.

I would like for Lex Luthor's uncharged Lance blast to have faster start up time and damage in line with the rest of the casts projectile game. Right now the Lance is a tool that just doesn't work.

He can't win a projectile war with it because of the slow start up speed and the times it may trade is always in the opponents favor because of the low damage.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Superman's F23 needs to go fullscreen! Come on guys am I right?! Yeah Superman!
Said no one ever.
In all honesty, Lobo. Make his Pump Shot or whatever have further range and stuff.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
give lobo a grundy like swamp gas move but with his cigar , cigars smell like ass , problem solved

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Just minutes ago, NetherRealm Studios Creative Director, Ed Boon asked a very important question on twitter. This question is likely related to the upcoming patch for Injustice that the team has been working on for some time now. Since the team stepped back from delivering an update/patch with every DLC character that was released, it's looking like they are determined to take the time needed to carefully deliver the next patch.

This is likely where Boon's question to all Injustice: Gods Among Us players comes in, as he asked...

View attachment 7618

*this may or may not be related to the upcoming patch*

Source: noobde

LOBO