What's new

Boon, "Which fighter do you feel is MOST in need of help to compete better with the others?"

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Lobo isn't as bad as people think, like honestly. Sure he isn't amazing but he isn't shit.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
yeahhh i dont really care tho...sooooooo yeah cool.. coolcoolcool
Lol then stop making wall of texts giving your inputs on who to buff if your clueless about the character.

I wish NRS shouldn't ask this to the public. Nothing good can come out of this, only biased opinions

Black Adam needs a low starter.
why? He has one of the best high ones...
here's a suggestion, maybe someone can look through all or most igau tournament's held to date and go through all character's being used, and there ya go...that way we can really see who's NOT being used.

Noob
Lol then stop making wall of texts giving your inputs on who to buff if your clueless about the character.

I wish NRS shouldn't ask this to the public. Nothing good can come out of this, only biased opinions
If you knew how to read you would notice i said i didnt care about reading his joker thread, i "very friendly" asked for his opinion and he replied with a ( i dont feel like going thru this just go read this and that thread) well i dont play Joker so i dont care what happens to him nor will i spend my time reading a full thread bout him... i never said i was clueless about the characters in question... i actually play daily very good Banes and jokers and i know where their flaws are and why they keep losing to me, i dont need to play a character to see where they are weak...

and besides this thread is going off topic NRS or more specificly, Boon asked who we "the players" think was character in most need of help meaning just pick a character, he didnt ask what changes they should do to said character...so my bad on actually going off topic, still you only need to pic the character you think is in most need nothing else nothing more...

created an account just to say this:

As a Hawkgirl main that prefers to do combos and tries not to abuse her specials, Mace Charge can be made so it's punishable on block. However, I would want to see her get a tool that helps her get in a little easier. They can somehow modify her low string so that it pops up and allows for jump in follow ups or connecting her Back + 3 (or both). Either that or give her an air dash. And if Mace Charge is to get a nerf (as far as recovery goes), Wing Evade should receive more invincibility frames on wake-up (just WE, not the attacks she can do from it).

Cyborg's 'Target Acquired' should be changed to an unblockable. Helps to set up his BnBs using his Back + 3 after scoring a knockdown with him.

Sinestro's combo damage needs to be 'normalized' (doing his super raw does mid 30% damage....tack it on at the end of a standard bnb combo and it doesn't break 40% ).

E

Eldriken

Doomsday doesn't need a projectile because his whole body is the projectile. Every time I get hit by Venom, I feel violated.
As someone who mains Doomsday, I have to agree with this. He is a projectile, especially with MB Venom.

I think its Lex. His mobility is just crippling - and while I can see how he is very much a momentum based character & setup reliant, his size and floatiness make him extremely difficult to play as.

Ares is very good - though I think he needs a little something extra in terms of mobility as well, maybe a better dash or even an airdash (he is a God after all) - or since NRS is getting teleport happy why not make his teleport quicker?

Shazam - I don't agree. He's an oddball yes, but his move set is uniquely trailored to be high risk high reward. MAYBE make it so he can do his Atlas missile in the air like Raiden or give the ground version a hit of armor? I also believe if they fix his trait such that his punches REALLY ARE UNBLOCKABLE then he'd be crazy - though that's the goal right?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
besides maybe a faster walkspeed and larger dash what would you give him then?
He has no way to open opponents. No mix ups that leads to damage. Fastes overhead is like 25 frames.
His best normals are mids that whiff on crouching chars. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I actually dont think any of them need significant buffs. Lately I've been seeing people take Lex, and Bane to incredible levels. They dont need big buffs at all. They just need people to actually commit to using them.

Maxintensity25
PND_Mustard

Have proven to me that Bane can be a god damn nightmare.

rev0lver

has proven that Lex is totally viable and cool.

I'm sure if a good player stuck it out with Lobo we'd also see some amazing shit there too. I'm down with just overall game changes. Buff no one.

Edit: Actually, I want one buff. Aquaman needs a shoulder charge move like Doomsday has where he rides a dolphin...Or maybe he could do a Sub Zero style ice puddle where he throws fish at your feet. No?

Matix218

Get over here!
Knowing Boon being the troll that he is, whatever character gets the most votes he will probably have them nerfed haha.

I wish he would give deathstroke his old chip damage back (since they already gave him huge recovery on LGS). But Im sure there are characters that need buffs much more than my main does.

GGA Max

I actually dont think any of them need significant buffs. Lately I've been seeing people take Lex, and Bane to incredible levels. They dont need big buffs at all. They just need people to actually commit to using them.

Maxintensity25
PND_Mustard

Have proven to me that Bane can be a god damn nightmare.

rev0lver

has proven that Lex is totally viable and cool.

I'm sure if a good player stuck it out with Lobo we'd also see some amazing shit there; too. I'm down with just overall game changes. Buff no one.

Edit: Actually, I want one buff. Aquaman needs a shoulder charge move like Doomsday has where he rides a dolphin...Or maybe he could do a Sub Zero style ice puddle where he throws fish at your feet. No?
Thanks for the shout out. How did your wedding go?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Why in the hell should Doomsday get an airdash given how good his jumping body splash already is for crossups?

I'm confused here...and still think Shazam is in need of help.