undefeated online evo champion
You know nothing of whiffs.
:joker:
Sigh....

1. Flipkick whiff
2.Escrima fury randomly whiffs
3. Standing 1 mid whiff in staff
4. Neutral jump 1 and 2 in staff whiff
5. Scatter bomb whiff. (Its a shitty special anyway, but still.)

I would go on with more of NW problems but my tears make it hard to see what im typing.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Sigh....

1. Flipkick whiff
2.Escrima fury randomly whiffs
3. Standing 1 mid whiff in staff
4. Neutral jump 1 and 2 in staff whiff
5. Scatter bomb whiff. (Its a shitty special anyway, but still.)

I would go on with more of NW problems but my tears make it hard to see what im typing.
I was going to write this! Lol whiff wing scatter bombs is one for the most fraudulent anti air specials in th game.

But seriously

I gotta give all Joker players a hug right now, out of all characters in the game Joker didn't deserve this at the least. I hope NRS isn't finished and they fix this nonsense. It isn't right

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I was going to write this! Lol whiff wing scatter bombs is one for the most fraudulent anti air specials in th game.

But seriously

I gotta give all Joker players a hug right now, out of all characters in the game Joker didn't deserve this at the least. I hope NRS isn't finished and they fix this nonsense. It isn't right
Also, the part where his MB staff spin causes online games to desynch for some reason.

Oh yeah, and sorry you Joker mains for your Joker stuff not working and junk. But at least you still have that stupid D2.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Also, the part where his MB staff spin causes online games to desynch for some reason.

Oh yeah, and sorry you Joker mains for your Joker stuff not working and junk. But at least you still have that stupid D2.
You mean that move that only works against certain characters about 50% of the time?
Yeah, you're right man. We're sittin' pretty.
While we're talking whiffs...
21 whiffs
212 whiffs
gun whiffs
b2 whiffs
f23 whiffs
inconsistent teeth hitbox against different airborn characters
inconsistent d2
Yeah, we're awesome.
Get the hell outta here hahaha.
:joker:
I sympathize, but don't come in a Joker forum trying to say how badly you have it lol; not a good look.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
One more thing, Joker mains. I don't really know anything about Joker other than the videos you guys share here, but can't you now tweak your pushblock setup into a new teeth-setup?
For example, and again I don't really know much, can't you continue the pushblock combo even though it does 0% to get a new setup which has teeth on the ground and you do the crowbar at once? You know, that regular "unblockable" setup you guys have.

Well maybe that would be a temporary solution, maybe this was just a hotfix and there's a small patch coming up to fix the problems properly.. Who knows..

KonDcnT

KonDcnT
Joker main for life. If this stays, all we can do is hold it and continue to grind out other avenues. The is definitely a kick to the gents and serves to confirm that joker mains are masochists.

StevoSuprem0

One more thing, Joker mains. I don't really know anything about Joker other than the videos you guys share here, but can't you now tweak your pushblock setup into a new teeth-setup?
For example, and again I don't really know much, can't you continue the pushblock combo even though it does 0% to get a new setup which has teeth on the ground and you do the crowbar at once? You know, that regular "unblockable" setup you guys have.

Well maybe that would be a temporary solution, maybe this was just a hotfix and there's a small patch coming up to fix the problems properly.. Who knows..
The problem is that there are no guaranteed teeth setups midscreen outside of BGB's and such (by design- NRS didn't want another Cyrax). What we CAN do is focus on pushing them to the corner or to a BGB, but that's what we're always doing anyway. Just sucks to lose out on the damage, as it is very difficult to open people up with this character.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
jokers my main regardless :p i never did that pushblock tech anyways and i still get respect.
I didn't do it OFTEN, but I did use setups where I trained my opponents to respect it, allowing me to do whatever the hell I wanted after. There is now a lot less risk for attacking through the teeth in those setups.

This is actually something I've been working on. There are a couple things we can do off of this still, but the punish now does 30-40% less damage, which is quite a chunk of damage gone.
We do have a couple teeth setups possible, but like Steve0 said, nothing is ever guaranteed. Still, better than nothing I guess...

Oh and how are D2 and teeth inconsistent?

StevoSuprem0

Oh and how are D2 and teeth inconsistent?
Teeth tend to juggle different characters differently depending on their hitboxes. Certain corner combos, for example, will drop some characters when timed the same way that they do not when used against other characters.
D2, well we've been over this. A bunch of characters just jump through it for no reason. WW, Supes, Batman, and a few others require completely different timings to d2 and arguable aren't even worth trying to d2, but rather a2a or just block. You could always just puchblock them into a teeth setu... oh wait... :rolleyes:

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Teeth tend to juggle different characters differently depending on their hitboxes. Certain corner combos, for example, will drop some characters when timed the same way that they do not when used against other characters.
D2, well we've been over this. A bunch of characters just jump through it for no reason. WW, Supes, Batman, and a few others require completely different timings to d2 and arguable aren't even worth trying to d2, but rather a2a or just block. You could always just puchblock them into a teeth setu... oh wait... :rolleyes:
Hmmm... I haven't seen that teeth issue, unless you mean the issue where teeth hitting as soon as the opponent gets up sends them less far (Unless something else hits before the teeth do).

As for D2, an opponent jumping out of range of the initial D2 hit and D2 having few active hit frames isn't inconsistent. In fact I would say the opposite; D2 is extremely consistent. If I try to D2 Batman with the same timing I would Shazam, I will get hit every single time. If I delay it and have godlike timing, I will beat him out every single time. Seems consistent to me, even though I agree having more active frames on D2, at the very least the part where the crowbar is over his head, would be nice.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Yeah I think it's that characters have different jump arcs rather than d2 inconsistent but I haven't seen the air dash shit. Maybe they get invincibility on air dash frames too

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Yeah I think it's that characters have different jump arcs rather than d2 inconsistent but I haven't seen the air dash shit. Maybe they get invincibility on air dash frames too
Nah, air dashes, if done at the top of their jump, simply go above the D2. However, you can D2 them on the way back down after the airdash.

StevoSuprem0

Nah, air dashes, if done at the top of their jump, simply go above the D2. However, you can D2 them on the way back down after the airdash.
Depends. If they are performing the airdash properly, they can avoid your d2 if you do it early and stuff it if you try to on their way down.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Depends. If they are performing the airdash properly, they can avoid your d2 if you do it early and stuff it if you try to on their way down.
Do you mean if I whiff as they airdash, or that they have aerials that have more disjoinct than D2 on their way down?
I mean if timed right you can beat WW on her way down after her AD, so I assumed you could beat anyone but could be wrong.

StevoSuprem0

Do you mean if I whiff as they airdash, or that they have aerials that have more disjoinct than D2 on their way down?
I mean if timed right you can beat WW on her way down after her AD, so I assumed you could beat anyone but could be wrong.
Depends on the character and the aerial, but a lot of them can stuff the d2 on their way down because of the hitbox of the move vs Joker's hitbox during d2. Superman's j2 does this pretty consistently, and I believe one of WW's does as well (IIRC, it's a kick, but I dunno the input).