What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya buffs/nerfs for kp2

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
Everyone else doing it so ima jump on the bandwagon. Its time for the women who has made everyone on tym salty as shit for a buff/nerf thread!

Tanya:
ex teleport to actually come out out in 7 frames
f3 now 16 frames, down from 24
b321 have no longer have a gap
both ex fwd/back teleport to have invulnerability on wake up. If forward teleport is blocked it is -20
Ex low drill to launch correctly
stand 2 to become a mid,
flip kick does not randomly switch sides

pyromancer
24(3) to gain fire so shrouded opponents blow up. sends full screen on explosion
tanya's recovery reduced by 3 frames off teleport -fireball
db1 (high fireball) ex version to gain new animation, now shoots upwards and comes out at 8 frames
ex shroud can now restand a juggled opponent

dragon naginata
gains two new staff normals a low hitting staff poke.comes out in 18 frames and a overhead stick poke comes out in 22 frames. cannot be 2 in 1 canceled both do 5 dmg slightly less range then b2. the both will be +1 on hit and -15 on block
b2 is now -15 on block(down from 22)
high poke (db2) comes out in 12 frames(down from 16) the opponent is juggled for a increase amount of time to combo into a staff normal like b2
bf2 Ex verison,(staff pole thingy) if it hits you can teleport for a full combo, db2 ex would cause a good amount of scaling so you only get around 25 percent for it

kobu justu
loses air teleports. can still perform grounded teleports. Can still perform air teleport from a ex verison of teleport
ex tonfa toss is now +6(down from 12)
fully delayed rekka are no longer plus but safe with push back
321 to become a true block string
b1 2+4 active frames cut down to 4 from 7

Last edited:

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Silence in the darkness creeps into your soul
Envy moves the light of self control
The gate that holds you captive has the door
Burnin' with determination to even up the score

Heart's on fire, strong desire, rages deep within
Heart's on fire, fever's risin', high
The moment of truth draws near

Time will not allow you to stay still, no
Silence breaks the heart and bends the will
Defense is guilty passions out of control

Rules and regulations have no meaning any more

Heart's on fire, fever's risin', high
The moment of truth is here

OH!

Is here
Oh yeeeeeaaaaaah!

Fever's risin', energizin', right up to till end

Heart's on fire (heart's on fire)
Strong desire (heart's on fire)
Rages deep within
Ooooh
FADES-
Fever's risin' (heart's on fire)
Energizin' (heart's on fire)
Right up till the end
Ooooh
Heart's on fire (heart's on fire) (heart's on fire)
Strong desire (heart's on fire)

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Restore invincibility frames on teleports, make her block strings connect on block again after a teleport along with other day 1 stuff. Sit back and create more salt, rage and heart attacks.

Tweedy

Noob
fuck outta here boi with them plus 2 strings that can be staggered at like -5 or -4

fuck outta here boi with them ex rekkas that hit twice and can be staggered

fuck outta here boi with that B1 that should be high overhead

fuck outta here boi with them crazy plus frames after fully delayed rekkas

I Am The LK

Here my battle cry (Meow)
EVERYBODY STFU WHO SAYS TANYA NEEDS BUFFS KOBU JUTSU IS CHEAP AF AND DN AND PYRO ARE PERFECTLY FINE YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCRUB IF YOU THINK TANYA NEEDS BUFFS @ESP-_BLACK !!! @Tim Static @YOMI RM JagoBlake why is this thread not been shut down?!?!
You must be new. Look man. I believe Tanya should be nerfed. But everyone has their own opinion and we have no choice but to accept it. This thread will not be shut down because they have freedom of speech and aren't slanderizing anything or anyone. Therefore not breaking any rules. Good day though.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Kobu obviously needs no buffs (and will get the hell nerfed out of it). DN and Pyro do need them. They were both hurt badly by the changes to the teleport. I have no idea why pyro's fireball got nerfed. Pyro needs some new stance specific strings and maybe a slight adjustment to her fireballs. DN needs an amended version of the old teleport (variation specific).

To those saying OMG TANYA NEEDS NO BUFFS - There is nothing wrong with working on other variations to make them viable. Kitana needs a small Assassin buff, Kung Jin Ancestral needs help, Specral Ermac is useless as is Mystic to a lesser extent etc etc etc.

I don't know why improving the game is so controversial. Just don't make them OP. It would be great for all characters to have three viable variations (though this is unrealistic)

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
EVERYBODY STFU WHO SAYS TANYA NEEDS BUFFS KOBU JUTSU IS CHEAP AF AND DN AND PYRO ARE PERFECTLY FINE YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCRUB IF YOU THINK TANYA NEEDS BUFFS @ESP-_BLACK !!! @Tim Static @YOMI RM JagoBlake why is this thread not been shut down?!?!
Dab you know I love you and all but Pyro and Dragon Naginata do need some love in the upcoming patch.

Saying that they are fine as is pushing it. Pyro's fireball game/air fireball game is punishable on whiff and block and the recovery is sooooo bad. She actually can't move until the fireball hits the ground. Considering that the fireball is a "mid" that travels at and easy to get under ark that's pretty shit.