What's new

MK1 GG's Thread

Thief

Noob
soultaker, easy on the onslaught. dreadish, so many missed opotunities, must of been a tense match, it looked like it (only had time to watch first match). wazz, what happened? so close, good match ( only watched first match). i'm at library enternet, lol. I have little time left, friend gonna pick me up very soon. hope to be playing u guys soon. right now jus jus gonna pay for gym membership instead of enternet, and injoy my summer unimployed, lol. gonna start a job being a bouncer maybe in september, if i feel like working, lol. it's so much fun not working. when i work again i'll get enternet again. can't wait to play mk with u guys again. peace.

Thief

Noob
oops, i thought i posted in mk1 videos forum, man this library computer has no minimize option, i so many pages opened up, lol.

soultaker, easy on the onslaught. dreadish, so many missed opotunities, must of been a tense match, it looked like it (only had time to watch first match). wazz, what happened? so close, good match ( only watched first match). i'm at library enternet, lol. I have little time left, friend gonna pick me up very soon. hope to be playing u guys soon. right now jus jus gonna pay for gym membership instead of enternet, and injoy my summer unimployed, lol. gonna start a job being a bouncer maybe in september, if i feel like working, lol. it's so much fun not working. when i work again i'll get enternet again. can't wait to play mk with u guys again. peace.
it's good to se you again,back in the mk scene :) ,it has been a long time my friend,oh and welcome back

wazz

Noob
Yeh man u havnt bin online ages. and hope 2 play u soon my friend. and good luck on the jobs :D

Mariso

Noob
And today ggs too KIRK from Turkey on rev 5.0! we already played few times before of course and today we played all 2d mk games; nice fella!

Mariso

Noob
hah, We play on Kaillera network! We use mame emulator (for pc) with kaillera client wich alows us too connect on kaillera network! We host the game online and people come! Me myself i have lots of mk players in my contacts so we meet first over msn, skype etc etc and then we hit the game! So you wanna play? , no problem, Send me private message and we can play online!

Vert

Noob
hah, We play on Kaillera network! We use mame emulator (for pc) with kaillera client wich alows us too connect on kaillera network! We host the game online and people come! Me myself i have lots of mk players in my contacts so we meet first over msn, skype etc etc and then we hit the game! So you wanna play? , no problem, Send me private message and we can play online!
Oh oh, this is amazing! :D

Mariso

Noob
Oh oh, this is amazing! :D
LoL u crazzy bastard haha! LMHB nice too see you again in forum this time....
GGs from the other day, as always we have massive fun play!

And ggs too GodEater new member here from usa, hard too find perfect conditions with him. we just played and u got some nice skills m8!

thanks for the patience with set up and thanks for the games!

I'm from Canada, actually and you totally spanked me! Even without lag I think the outcome would have been the same but I will endeavor to get better!

cheers,

GE

Mariso

Noob
GGs too Thief just now...Welcome back!
it was only few matches for some testing/little come back and it was nice too see u still got it! Mk is in your blood :D
Ps, i forgot how good your upercuts are sometimes, and you just reminded me :D - cool stuff

Mariso

Noob
Very GGs too Steambull today. Always Offensive gameplay from both wich makes best of mk1 (rev 5). Always a pleasure ;)

Mariso

Noob
And GGs too Darius, Yabu, Technomeo and Wazz today. MK evening today and I enjoyed it.
Fun stuff wazzy and martin - you guys started too feel mk1 ;)

yeh lol ggs dreadish, wazz i can survive more than 1 min now and win sometime too... mk1 is realy awesome for close kombat, and can be very fast, maybe with more practice in the future i can realy chellenge you dreadish !!

Mariso

Noob
OK and very GGs too Wazz56 just now on P2P, that shit was funny and fun...really non-competitive gameplay that was with thoes jabs from both of us.. this shit was really enjoyable tonight! Cheers mann