What's new

MK1 GG's Thread

Mariso

Noob
haha ggs too ESIR and jjivercetti and nick nolte on rev 3 and 5 , haha funny party we had dudes! sure we gonna repeat it soon! :D

-Dreadish- said:
ggs with nuri siyah today-great jk and jp kombos from him.good stuff
aahp,2xJK,Slide or JK,aahp,JK,Slide?or 2JK,SK,or aahp,JP,JK,FK?or maybe aahpx2,TP,JK,Spear,or 2xaahp,teleport,rh,jp,torpedo etc.
you ment some of these combos by "great" :?:

Mariso

Noob
huh, very fun and ggs games today Triple H and Inquest and Nuri Siyah!
Damn good and fun 3 and 4 player parties guys!

Mariso

Noob
ÐarkMoon said:
ggs Thief.

I hate MK1. Too much shit they fixed in mk2 for a reason.
ggs too Nuri Siyah and Inquest! Maybe they repair lots of things in mk2 ( dont get me wrong i like mk2) but the most important thing wich they didnt repair in mk2 is balance of the gameplay!

-Dreadish- said:
ÐarkMoon said:
ggs Thief.

I hate MK1. Too much shit they fixed in mk2 for a reason.
ggs too Nuri Siyah and Inquest! Maybe they repair lots of things in mk2 ( dont get me wrong i like mk2) but the most important thing wich they didnt repair in mk2 is balance of the gameplay!
MK1 is balanced because the game is limited and very basic. I like to play MK1 i was just talking shit dude. Its hard to not have a game unbalanced when its simple.

MK2 is more balanced then people give it credit for because they are simply not that good.

Mariso

Noob
ggs too way2Funky" guy and nuri siyah today on rev3.0

About balanced gameplay...when i say balanced im saying about the way how caracters fall, jump, fly, when u do kara jabs for example and u block them the moving of caracters is smooth unlike at mk2 same goes for hk,s etc its dif in mk2, game has its advantages but too be honest mk1 is more adictive just beacose of the balance gameplay speed etc etc, and mk2 gameplay its less smooth when it comes to punches, and i respectly disagree that simplicity of the game is the case for balance here) :)

Mariso

Noob
ggs on rev. 5 too Darius today with close encounter battles and especialy faking awesome games with VERT the other day- gotta put some of thoes on yutube soon! Where u hidding u nigga haha :D)..... is youre girl home and its prison time or something? ROFL.

Vert

Noob
Hahahaha, you freakin bastard! lol, ggs to you too.
It's not a prison, she says only that MK is brainless, that's all :confused:
It seems I loooooove being brainless :D
LMB!

Mariso

Noob
Ahahahah LMAO... Then we are brainless, u should try get her too play, brainless females are alway good for something (if ya know what i mean hah) Tommorow we gonna hit more brainless shit! lmao and btw, ULMB too and LMA :D

Mariso

Noob
Exellent games today with Thief and Darius! (rev 5) One rare and funny as hell ending happened too, gonna post it soon at Youtube! ggs Dudez