What's new

MK1 GG's Thread

Mariso

Noob
GG's to Dreadish we had some mad early morning games of Proto
Ahaha yeh ggs mann ... its always so funny when we play even at wierd morning hours lol ahah , we always end up having extreme funny matches ahah ...also ggs too Darius yesterday mann its always pleasure playing you too and wazzy did some cool kombos today as well! cheers

ded

Elder God
good games to soultaker and tripleh tonight, its always pleasure to play with you guys

Mariso

Noob
Ohohoho, awesome kara jabs and canceling with block close range matches today with Steambull, that was amaizing play! Also great games too Darius and wazzy today on rev 5!
:)

wazz

Noob
good games on mk1 kaillera to dredish and yabu and steambull . great games man. that waz fun man. play u soon:D

Mariso

Noob
good games on mk1 kaillera to dredish and yabu and steambull . great games man. that waz fun man. play u soon:D
Yeh mann, good games too you as well with your Liu kang and some sub zero stuff as always. Gotta forgive Yabu and his Sonja,s bitching gameplay ahaha but its fun as hell even watching this shit lol..... (ggs too steammy too and Fat)......FUN Indeed - soon again!

wazz

Noob
good games on mk1 kaillera to theif and jjvercetti and darius and at the end soul taker joined in. i was hostin so i can get used 2 the swap system on mame. great games and it waz fun. play u guys soon again :D

good games on mk1 kaillera to theif and jjvercetti and darius and at the end soul taker joined in. i was hostin so i can get used 2 the swap system on mame. great games and it waz fun. play u guys soon again :D
it was fun playin with you guys,more people more entertainment :)

Thief

Noob
Yeah, too bad I had to leave so soon. I didn't like the way I left also, on a losing streak. At least I got one win before I left, lol. Oh well, good thing we can always do this again and again. Dam, helping my sister's friend build a gazebo was definatley not as fun as MK1, itt also took way longer than i expected. Anyways, jus wanted to let u know i didn't bail on u guys jus for shit and giggles, especially considering we only started getting warmed up.

Yeah, too bad I had to leave so soon. I didn't like the way I left also, on a losing streak. At least I got one win before I left, lol. Oh well, good thing we can always do this again and again. Dam, helping my sister's friend build a gazebo was definatley not as fun as MK1, itt also took way longer than i expected. Anyways, jus wanted to let u know i didn't bail on u guys jus for shit and giggles, especially considering we only started getting warmed up.
np,we can do this everyday lol,oldschool mk battles is always a pleasure

GG's Games to My Super Nintendo Computer. You're goro is so beastly. I just wish you're plug didn't get ripped off. I'm going to miss you. R.I.P, My Super Nintendo - 2006 - 2006 :'(

wazz

Noob
very good early games to darius (we started playin 8 am and finished at 9 am) man those games shud b recorded. very good games man. it waz fun. play u soon again :D