What's new

Your fears

Enenra

Go to hell.
It's about to get real.

Members of TYM, what are your greatest fear(s)? I have two, inevitability and being raped in the butt. The second is self explanatory, but inevitability scares me because I hate being helpless. The irony of being scared of inevitability is I can't do anything about it.

Unlike most people though, I am not scared of death. Which is so weird to me.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm scared of Injustice Flash.

My biggest fear would probably be dying as an unknown, or being completely isolated which is weird because I'm kind of a loner. :S

xButtercup

Jer's Girlfriend
I'm afraid of balloons, spiders, and small children.
and large amounts of people, due to social anxiety.

Reactions: RYX

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm scared of the ocean. Swimming in the same "pool" as dinosaurs doesn't interest me.

Enenra

Go to hell.
One thing I've learned in my life, is that making your fears known, is a very bad idea.
If someone is going to exploit your fears, they need to do little more than study your behavior for a while. And most people have similar fears anyway.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm scared of the ocean. Swimming in the same "pool" as dinosaurs doesn't interest me.
i literally laughed out loud. the explanation is the best part. You aren't the only person who's told me that.

I have a fear of heights.... but more so uncontrolled heights. Like... standing on roof.... stuff like rollercoasters are ok.

I'm fucking weird.

Spiders-I am so terrified of spiders that if I encounter one,I will literally get the feeling of them crawling on me and I just go into a panic state that takes a while to calm down.
Heights
Lightning-It struck not far from me one day and since then I've been terrified.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Complete darkness freaks me the fuck out.
Also closing my eyes in the shower. "But rokin, how do you use shampoo?" You may ask.

Very carefully.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I'm scared of showing off my full swag potential. The world still isn't ready, so who knows what catastrophic events it will cause.

And also someone breaking into my house while I'm I'm the middle of taking the best dump ever.