What's new

Your fears

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Spiders. When I was young, my Great Grandmother had spiders made of rubber, and I used to wake up with them all over me. Scary when you're 6. She also used to take her teeth out, but that was mostly at parties.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Clowns, I will fight a clown. being burned, claustrophobia, being tortured, being the center of attention, especially among strangers. I'm socially awkward and have a hard time meeting new people.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It's about to get real.

Members of TYM, what are your greatest fear(s)? I have two, inevitability and being raped in the butt. The second is self explanatory, but inevitability scares me because I hate being helpless. The irony of being scared of inevitability is I can't do anything about it.

Unlike most people though, I am not scared of death. Which is so weird to me.
How is one "afraid of inevitability?"

But...enclosed spaces, and being stranded in the ocean.

tazzmission

Banned
dying alone. thats why i cant afford to be picky when i try meeting women

i admit im not a looker myself but sometimes it scares me that i will be 29 this year and i have no relationship

I can't tell you my greatest irrational fear because it can be posted on this site easily. It had been once before and I avoided this place like the plague for a while.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Clowns, I will fight a clown. being burned, claustrophobia, being tortured, being the center of attention, especially among strangers. I'm socially awkward and have a hard time meeting new people.
Ive seen a docu on youtube a while ago that they were experimenting in a medical center where they gave MDMA to patients for helping get over there social fear like you have. The results where multiple times better then the current medication they give for people with this illness.

I think my biggest fear would be to grow old, helpless with only strangers around me. Then i would prefer dying. Btw i dont think dying is the "end"...

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Ive seen a docu on youtube a while ago that they were experimenting in a medical center where they gave MDMA to patients for helping get over there social fear like you have. The results where multiple times better then the current medication they give for people with this illness.
Hmmmm. Interesting. I don't believe death isnt the end, but the start of something new. I'm a Christian, I believe in a Heaven and a Hell. I also feel that people have a fear for not of those places, regardless of there beliefs. Deep down, I think just the uncertainty of their existence keeps trouble souls from cutting their own lives short.

I think my biggest fear would be to grow old, helpless with only strangers around me. Then i would prefer dying. Btw i dont think dying is the "end"...

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I hate the feeling of failure but I do not have any paralysing fears. Instead I have a thousand million different complexes, ocd and just generally fucked up in the head.
But you guys knew that last part. :D