What's new

Your fears

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I was in a car crash once(passenger in the back seat) and I saw the car coming towards us and I just stared at it and really didn't move or make a sound, just watched it hit us. Idk what you can make from that :p

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I think I told my greatest fear here before.

Anyway, my greatest fear is one day waking up as a 40 + year old, one armed, white man in a hospital bed who was abused as a child and has been in a coma all his life because of it. During the coma he dreamt that he was a 20 year old black college student to escape the pain.

I fear that my life is a lie, everyone I know is, and that I am really someone I don't know with a past I don't understand in an unfamiliar world.

ryublaze

Noob
I'm scared of showing off my full swag potential. The world still isn't ready, so who knows what catastrophic events it will cause.

And also someone breaking into my house while I'm I'm the middle of taking the best dump ever.
Are you scared of my swag?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I think I told my greatest fear here before.

Anyway, my greatest fear is one day waking up as a 40 + year old, one armed, white man in a hospital bed who was abused as a child and has been in a coma all his life because of it. During the coma he dreamt that he was a 20 year old black college student to escape the pain.

I fear that my life is a lie, everyone I know is, and that I am really someone I don't know with a past I don't understand in an unfamiliar world.
dafuq.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I am scared of being buried alive...yes I know.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Dude, I am right the fuck there with you. THE HELL WITH THAT.

-Being crushed.
-Needles.
-Tom Jones (not even kidding, he gives me the fucking creeps).
-Slugs. Oh my god in heaven, how they repulse me, I cant even bring it up without getting grossed out.
-Getting pot laced with something horribly addictive or dangerous - WHICH IS WHY YOU NEVER GET GRASS FROM PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW. I cant even stress that enough. If youre gonna be a stoner, be a SMART stoner, because dumb shit happens to the absolute best people for the dumbest reasons.
-Really narrow stairs.
-Drowning.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
A majority of bugs and heights when I'm not safely secured.