What's new

YOMI PRESENTS OUR PRE EVO MKX TIER LIST (RV2.0)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Like...I totally take accountability for being a whiney little bitch since Tanya was nerfed...I have adapted, adjusted, and I'm cool now.

But top 2...lol no. She is still great...top 10 great.. but not #2.

It's because the rest of the Yomi ho's cant touch the Terry brothers, lbsh. It's the same reason why they view FT and Jacqui so low...they dont have proper representaion.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Kenshi went from top 5 to out of the top 10 in less then a couple weeks? Lol.
Cause people overact when a character get's a buff. If reptile got some decent buffs and maybe 1 top tier character were to be nerfed they would probably just dump reptile in top 10 then later realize that was over the top. Also Kenshi's damage was fucking nerfed last patch so he needed dropping on the list.

Stepwood

Frequently Bodied Individual
1.) Kung Lao
2.) D'vorah
3.) Raiden
4.) Tanya
5.) Cassie
6.) Quan Chi
7.) Erron Black
8.) Jax
9.) Sonya Blade
10.) Kung Jin
11.) Scorpion
12.) Shinnok
13.) Kenshi
14.) Liu Kang
15.) Ermac
16.) Sub Zero
17.) Johnny Cage
18.) Kitana
19.) Kano
20.) Kotal Kahn
21.) Mileena
22.) Reptile
23.) Ferra/Torr
24.) Jason
25.) Takeda
26.) Jacqui
27.) Goro

it doesn't make sense saying your ranking the character based on the best variation and then not listing that variation. As well as that, if the community begins to only rank the best variation, won't we always have an incomplete list?

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I disagree at Mileena
I play ravenous. 3 hit armored laucher, can punish many projectiles from full screen with full combo, yolo roll best match starter, safe 16% high pounce to cancel everything into (especially F4xxhigh pounce for a surprise 20%), F12 to break armor wakeup on knockdown. I know she's risky but in ravenous there's always a safe option and she still has annoying mixup.
Compare her to characters at higher spot: Kitana. The only thing Kitana does better than Mileena is her damage in a full combo, but she doesn't have mixup and relies on punishing to pull of her combos. Unfortunately too many characters has safe options in their mixup game so in some match the biggest combo Kitana can do is throw

Last edited:
Yomi don't have a decent takeda or ferra tor so they are low and djt is a good subzero so he is on the top. Doesn't make sense to believe these lists.
Is this a call out to FKjr and Zyphox? Did I read this wrong or did you just call them scrubs?

zaf

professor
TBH Cage and Ermac are probably equal on the tier list. But they're both placed too low on this.
And no one plays Ermac at Yomi.
That is possible that they are both too low... where would you have him placed?
I think it would help if they had a representative of each character when making the list....
They are losing out on character knowledge when making this...

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I think it would help if they had a representative of each character when making the list....
Cage and Ermac are the kings of the high-mid tier borderline. If you got more bullshit than Ermac and Cage, youre looking at high tier. If you got less, youre low tier.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
In bottom quotes, I don't think he's top 10 but to say he doesn't have a chance of winning a tourney is laughable.
Prove me wrong

S tier:
Raiden
Quan Cheese
D'Vorah
Erron Black
Tanya(-)

A+ tier:
Cassie Cage
Jax(+)
Kenshi
Kung Jin
Kung Lao(+)
Sonya

A tier:
Ermac
Johnny Cage
Rooooo Kang(+)
Sub Zero
Scorpion
Shinnok
Kano(-)

B tier:
Jacqui(+)
Reptile
Takeda(+)
Mileena
Jason

C tier:
Kotal Kahn
Ferra/Torr(+)
Goro

Not sure what to think:
Kitana

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
This list will change 100 times over the next 2 years. Its more of a "prisoner of the moment" tier list. Then again, all tier lists are like that around here lol.
I mean the games gonna get patched 100 times in the next 2 years so whose fault is it, really?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Wadafek are Sub and Reptile doing that high?

What about characters with multiple viable variations?

What ARE the "best" variations per characters?

I think the last list was better than this one