What's new

YOMI PRESENTS OUR PRE EVO MKX TIER LIST (RV2.0)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
In my opinion their are better characters then jax that could be top 6 like liu kane.

Liu kane is a better version of jax and has way better zoning, pressure and, build up meter pretty quickly to keep the pressure going by doing chip damage, and mb. Probably has better match up chart then jax.

Jax is s type of character where once you see his pattern. You can beat him with ease.

What type of good liu kane players yah played to even put him at bottom tier like really?

If it was some type of tournament players liu kane then ya need to hit online, and search to find a lui kane player that is amazing.

This is like Catwoman all over again.

Pig of the hut thought every catwoman player was free until he search in rank match and found Ra Helios with a true skill rank a 34 lol ( I miss that system so bad)

So ya just need to find a real amazing liu kane player that blow your mind

So I rekend all of you get the searching

:)

I don't see llu kane being this bad to be bottom tier.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Liu kane is a better version of jax and has way better zoning, pressure and, build up meter pretty quickly to keep the pressure going by doing chip damage, and mb. Probably has better match up chart then jax.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTAHP.

Ra Helios

Forever king Make a Grade list instead of a Tier list.

I might agree with the grade list more.

Grade list are more accurate then Tier list in my opinion.

Wadafek are Sub and Reptile doing that high?

What about characters with multiple viable variations?

What ARE the "best" variations per characters?

I think the last list was better than this one
SZ is not a bad character. When ex clone is working he is pretty good. Clone off of strings becomes very good because of the ex clone cancel which allows you to block and punish the opponents attempt to armor through the normal clone. The issue is when the meta does not work because you get normal clone cancels at random when you are trying ex clone - causing you to eat a full combo punish when you actually made the right reed, just the wrong move came out and its not even your fault.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
SZ is not a bad character. When ex clone is working he is pretty good. Clone off of strings becomes very good because of the ex clone cancel which allows you to block and punish the opponents attempt to armor through the normal clone. The issue is when the meta does not work because you get normal clone cancels at random when you are trying ex clone - causing you to eat a full combo punish when you actually made the right reed, just the wrong move came out and its not even your fault.
"working as intended"

Ra Helios

So much this.

Why can't those tourny scrubs just hit online once in a while to level up properly?
Not saying that at all comprehend what im saying and stop putting your own twist to it.

For a group of people putting liu kane as bottom tier is making me me think that liu kane must be bad. So What they have to do is find a good one online. That is what I'm saying or make a thread calling out all liu kane players like pig did with Catwoman long time ago in the catwoman injustice thread.

When you search for something you will find it.

I believe that is true in games and true in life.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Not saying that at all comprehend what im saying and stop putting your own twist to it.

For a group of people putting liu kane as bottom tier is making me me think that liu kane must be bad. So What they have to do is find a good one online. That is what I'm saying or make a thread call out all liu kane players like pig did with Catwoman long time ago in the catwoman injustice thread.

When you search for something you will find it.

I
Nah, don't do that. Once people see his pressure, zoning, MB dragon kick, and armor breaking they'll cry for nerfs.

Keep that stuff on the down low, maybe then people will actually test characters out before calling them unviable.

Ra Helios

Exactly that is why Im not a sheep like some of these tym members. I think for myself. I make my own flock

Ra Helios

All when the game grows people that agrees with this tier list and realize lue kane is actually good is going to look dumb and see Ra Helios telling you so AGAIN!!!

History repeats itself over and over again.

Some can see it and their are some that are blind to it.

One last thing...

What makes some of these outside of the top 10 characters seem like they struggle more then they actually do is the fact that the game is not even 3 months old. Ideally the game will see 2 more EVO's after this one like MK9 did which means that the game is in its infancy. This is the point where you are supposed to have struggles because you don't have all the exp needed in all matches and situations, its called playing a new game. The strongest characters are obviously going to dominate at the earliest point in the game because they have the best tools and most favorable mu's.

The reason why we piss and moan aka downplay is because the community makes you feel like shit for placing top 16 at 360 man majors "y u no top 8 dawg?"... So naturally we exaggerate just how hard we have it early because we don't have the exp we need yet to know exactly what to do in all mu's and situations.