What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Yea, Should me send a Friend request to whoever we are playing? For example, Im playing Wiz First, I guess I should send him a FR.

Also, Will we be notified when its our turn to play? Or will we be given a Predesignated time?

I can confirm that i can attend

***ON ONE CONDITION!***

My matches must be played on the 20th.. If this isnt possible then i guess i will be dropping. Sorry for any problems this causes. I did outline this to ILP at an earlier date and he said he would se what he could do.

So an update on this would be helpful. Thanks

Enigma

Noob
Yeah, I think these brackets need to be refined a little bit. Gamertags need to be used as the name listing, not forum names. Also, I second the question as to why KnuckleB is listed twice.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Enigma said:
Yeah, I think these brackets need to be refined a little bit. Gamertags need to be used as the name listing, not forum names. Also, I second the question as to why KnuckleB is listed twice.
lol amen to that

Real T

Noob
Im still in the tourney, but I work 8pm-4am (eastern) on BOTH sat 20th night, AND sun 21st night... So anytime before 7pm or after 5am on both of those days I can participate... ILP, could u reply and let me know if my availability is a problem? Also, the original post is different now, weren't us participants supposed to send a friend request to a certain gamertag for this tourney? What was it again?? All I did to join this tourney was register w/ UMK.com and sign up on this thread by posting. What else am I supposed to do? Thanks...

LordFlux said:
I was thinking the tournament started Sunday, the 21st... I'm playing ILOVEPOOP in round 5. Well I won't be available the 20th... I'm free all day Sunday, but tommorow I've got a class and then I'm heading out of town afterwards.

I'm free this afternoon... ILOVEPOOP, do you want to go ahead and play and count that as the tournament round? I know you're going to whoop me, so we can go ahead and get my embarassement over with. ^_^
yeah i can play tonight but i need to practice some i've been playing way to much PSU

abc ur dead0 said:
Last thing, I made an Updated Topic about the tournament with Brackets and everything at Gamefaqs.

Go me :)
thanks for the gamefaqs thread

KnuckleB said:
Why am I on the brackets twice?
sorry about this and who ever i left out i will fix i saved the list of names so i'll change it as soon as possible

Enigma said:
The only reason peoples GT wasn't in the bracket was because they did not post it i'll try to fix as many as possible

also didn't notice i put you against BMC this is gonna be a good match considering both of you use sub

in a little bit im going to go onto my spare gamertag and send everyone on this list a friend request

EDIT: found out why knuckle is on it twice he was on the list twice so now we need one more person to take one of his spots

Enigma

Noob
Oh, the seeding I didn't have a problem with. I thought that was very well done. My only issue was the gamertag listing.

Yoshi2085 said:
I can confirm that i can attend

***ON ONE CONDITION!***

My matches must be played on the 20th.. If this isnt possible then i guess i will be dropping. Sorry for any problems this causes. I did outline this to ILP at an earlier date and he said he would se what he could do.

So an update on this would be helpful. Thanks

Any help on this matter ILP?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Guys please specify the exact errors in the brackets so they can be corrected asap, if you see your gamertag isn't 100% correct point it out and it'll be fixed, also, try and contact through PMs only when possible, dont' make new threads. You can post in here and people will see it.