What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Enigma

Noob
Quidam18 sends along his confirmation, but might not be on tomorrow due to plans that were made when the tournament was still scheduled for Sunday. There is a small chance he may be on very late Saturday night, but he will definitely be on Sunday and Monday.

Also, I need clarification on something. In the match set where it says "1st round, best of 3" and so on, this does refer to full matches and not just rounds within a match, correct?

One more thing, who do we report the results to? ILOVEPOOP?

Enigma said:
Quidam18 sends along his confirmation, but might not be on tomorrow due to plans that were made when the tournament was still scheduled for Sunday. There is a small chance he may be on very late Saturday night, but he will definitely be on Sunday and Monday.

Also, I need clarification on something. In the match set where it says "1st round, best of 3" and so on, this does refer to full matches and not just rounds within a match, correct?

One more thing, who do we report the results to? ILOVEPOOP?
When it says first to 3 it means first to 3 matches not rounds thats a total of 6 rounds won and 3 matches played

please send me the results in a PM i'll edit this into the first post and good game crouton

Well round 5 of the tournament is complete. ilovepoop beat me all over The Outworld. LOL! Good games.

Once again, I'm glad this tourney was put together. Thanks, man.

Also played abc ur dead0 several times beforehand. Dude, you rock.

I wish everyone good luck!

LordFlux said:
Well round 5 of the tournament is complete. ilovepoop beat me all over The Outworld. LOL! Good games.

Once again, I'm glad this tourney was put together. Thanks, man.

Also played abc ur dead0 several times beforehand. Dude, you rock.

I wish everyone good luck!
I rock?

Awesome :)

The rules mention something about Starting over if someone drops. I don't like that. A shifty player could drop and say it was lag. If the game has Zero lag and the person suddenly dissapears, They quit. Consider it a forfeit.

Thats what I think anyways.

abc ur dead0 said:
The rules mention something about Starting over if someone drops. I don't like that. A shifty player could drop and say it was lag. If the game has Zero lag and the person suddenly dissapears, They quit. Consider it a forfeit.

Thats what I think anyways.
not always true i have dsl problems and i can go from no lag at all to instantanious lag i would say that this shouldn't happen more than twice

Hey, I tried connecting my 360 directly to the DSL modem and I still have lag issues with 3 player Versus Challenger mode. I don't know what else to do. Maybe my connection isn't good enough. If I can't figure it out by tomorrow, I might have to get someone to sub for me.

Question about Subs.

If your opponent is a No show, Is the first sub going to be Shock, or someone high end like that? Will it be the first random person from the site you can find or what?

abc ur dead0 said:
Question about Subs.

If your opponent is a No show, Is the first sub going to be Shock, or someone high end like that? Will it be the first random person from the site you can find or what?
no and because this tourny is over a weekend and most likely longer we most likely wont' have to worry about subs

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm only going to sub if it's absolutely necessary, subs should be used on a first come first save basis pretty much.

As far as disconnects go, I think I covered the honor system on that. Know when you are outmatched, don't drop if you are losing.

Players who feel they don'y need a ref or if they don't think their matches are worth recording, go ahead and play, and post results. If there's a dispute, we'll take care of it from there.

SPYDCR

Noob
Enigma said:
Heh. I'm in Macon.
:shock:
Shock said:
I am jealous of you guys who live in Georgia...for one reason... :oops:
Why dude to me this place suck hard :(
Any way I'm here to report just got out of work and well like to know whats going on whit the person I'm fighting.
By the way any E mail that you send to my OLD e mail account I wont be able to read.
My new E mail Account is [email protected]

GT:SPYDCR

Athens isn't bad... been there several times. If you want to see bad, come to East Dublin, GA... home of the Redneck Olympics!!! YEE-HAW!!!

Unfortunately, I'm from Dublin, GA... mind you, a seperate town from East Dublin (yes, we have seperate mayors, city halls, and PD).

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There's only one reason I would ever go to Georgia and her name will remain confidential. :shock:

Anyone done any matches?

Shock said:
There's only one reason I would ever go to Georgia and her name will remain confidential. :shock:

Anyone done any matches?
I think ILP did his. My guy(mr wiz) hasn't been on, but its like 2 in the morning my time so I doubt he will be. I send him a FR, so hopefully tommarow.

Enigma

Noob
All attempts to contact my opponent, Sub-Zero BMC (GT: BMC Archangel), since the bracket was posted have been unsuccessful.

And when I send him a friend request, it never gives me a "pending" notice on my list. He doesn't show up at all. So, I think he blocked contact with me from Live after I beat him in that one ranked match when he flipped the hell out afterwards about me using block or something.

Derek

Noob
Enigma said:
All attempts to contact my opponent, Sub-Zero BMC (GT: BMC Archangel), since the bracket was posted have been unsuccessful.

And when I send him a friend request, it never gives me a "pending" notice on my list. He doesn't show up at all. So, I think he blocked contact with me from Live after I beat him in that one ranked match when he flipped the hell out afterwards about me using block or something.
Try PMing him on here.

Sup fellas, I'm looking forward to the tourney even though I'm rusty at the moment, more than likely I'll get my ass handed to me... oh well.

GT: xi SPITIFRE xi

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
That's a good point, anyone who might have personal beef with any players in the tournament needs to turn off the egos immediately. Just play. I wish some of you could have been there when Bill I first played eachother in person though lol, that was funny.

Random player: "I can't believe people take MK this seriously..." :twisted:

Derek

Noob
Shock said:
That's a good point, anyone who might have personal beef with any players in the tournament needs to turn off the egos immediately. Just play. I wish some of you could have been there when Bill I first played eachother in person though lol, that was funny.

Random player: "I can't believe people take MK this seriously..." :twisted:
I can just imagine the stare-down. Must have been some Dirty Harry type shit.