What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

I sent a PM here to vega, but I haven't gotten a responce yet either. I guess I should just send him a friend request...
Don't disqualify me or anything!!

Im out lost to rickson good game but lag got the better of me (thats what happens when the me in the uk vs and rickson in japan lol) oh well

what's the deal with this aStubbyGiant guy?

He sends me a friends request last nite at like 3 or 4am. I didnt get it till a couple hours ago.
I check xbox.com and see he's signed onto live, so i sent him a message through that, saying that I will be signing on in 5 min.

I sign on in less than that.

He's now offline.

Like i said, he was signed on when I sent him the message saying that I'm going to sign onto live in the next 5 min. I sign onto live, and he's nowhere to be found now.

If my opponents are going to give me the run around, I'll just drop out of the tournament, cause I'm not on everyone else's time(and i dont expect others to be on MY time aswell). There needs to be a compromise going on here, between both players in the matches.

--------

EDIT: This is retarded, i told him i was going to be on, he doesnt show.

I forfeit.

I'm not going to sit here and lock my weekend down for this.

Enigma

Noob
ACTION KUNGFU don't forfeit over a loser. If anything, he should be tagged for a forfeit over it.

In other news, my opponent BMC Archangel is online right now in Xbox 360 Dashboard and is completely ignoring all attempts to fight from me. Would someone who has him on their friends list be kind enough to inform him he has a match to play?

Also, I need clarification on something. On the first page, when I saw "Best of 3" and so on, I assumed that meant whoever wins 2 matches out of 3. But I'm seeing reports like 3-0 and 3-1. Is it actually the first person who wins 3 matches that wins?

Enigma said:
Also, I need clarification on something. On the first page, when I saw "Best of 3" and so on, I assumed that meant whoever wins 2 matches out of 3. But I'm seeing reports like 3-0 and 3-1. Is it actually the first person who wins 3 matches that wins?
i had read it wrong it is best of 3 and not first to 3 so whoever wins 2 matches out of 3 matches wins that bracket

ACTION KUNGFU said:
what's the deal with this aStubbyGiant guy?

He sends me a friends request last nite at like 3 or 4am. I didnt get it till a couple hours ago.
I check xbox.com and see he's signed onto live, so i sent him a message through that, saying that I will be signing on in 5 min.

I sign on in less than that.

He's now offline.

Like i said, he was signed on when I sent him the message saying that I'm going to sign onto live in the next 5 min. I sign onto live, and he's nowhere to be found now.

If my opponents are going to give me the run around, I'll just drop out of the tournament, cause I'm not on everyone else's time(and i dont expect others to be on MY time aswell). There needs to be a compromise going on here, between both players in the matches.

--------

EDIT: This is retarded, i told him i was going to be on, he doesnt show.

I forfeit.

I'm not going to sit here and lock my weekend down for this.
I played him in Random Ranked matches this morning.

Enigma

Noob
Now not only is BMC Archangel ingoring my attempts to play, he's now playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance now, so he's clearly there.

Marvel is much less competitive. He must be scared to death to play you.

Maybe ultimatemk.com can message him about the tournament. If he doesn't respond, I would consider it a forfeit.

It isn't officially supposed to start until tomarow. Give him a chance. Maybe he's busy today. The person online at the time could have been a sibling or friend. My brother and I share an account and it's him 96% of the time.

Enigma

Noob
Well, my substitute opponent Donkey x Kong beat me 2-1. Despite my girlfriend getting pissed off at the Sheeva teleport spam, it was a very good set of games. One of the best Sheeva's I've faced.

Though, I personally hope BMC Archangel never shows his pussy face around here again.