What's new

Xbox 360 UMK3 Tournament Sign here

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It has to, I haven't talked to ILP about specifics, it is his tournament and all but I have to advise it.

DAVE101 said:
I will not be able to play, still have my silver account, going through all that account sign up is just too much of a hassle.
stop being dumb it takes 2 mins to create an account and u still have another silver on your xbox so stop being lazy

Enigma

Noob
Somehow, I don't think insulting him which change his mind.

Anyways, forget about what I said about Quidam18 earlier. Apparently, they did a lot of work on their dorm connection over the holidays and he can play UMK3 just fine.

SPYDCR

Noob
l SuGaR l said:
SPYDCR said:
Finally got my box from repairs and well like to join and gib this a try.
GT:SPYDCR
So, why won't you play me anymore? Just because you lost three in a row? Also why did you drop out of the last match?

iSeraphiM FTW!
yo who are you?
I dont drop on people so where did you get this bs from?
I play for a little this sunday and I did not drop on any one,so I dont have a clue what your talking about.

Derek

Noob
SPYDCR said:
yo who are you?
I dont drop on people so where did you get this bs from?
I play for a little this sunday and I did not drop on any one,so I dont have a clue what your talking about.
I played you on Sunday we played two matches then you matched up with me for a 3rd time and quite out and then refused to play me again. My other gamertage is iSeraphiM the one I played you on.

SPYDCR

Noob
No I did not quit that night I tought the servers where messing up sense I had trouble connecting to matches.In player matches I would join in play a match then if I wanted to rematch it woulnt let me.
I never had problems whit my connection when I use to play back when it was release so figure the servers where acting up.
I think I remenber you,Your that Ermac and Smoke user.
I use mask Sub zero because pritty much I never get to use him sense every one has him lock.
I got my ass beat that didn't bother me what did was you doing the same Fataslitys,Witch to me is waste of time.
If I didnt bother to play you is because I didnt want to waste my time watching the same Fatality in the end.but let me repeat my self I did not quit on you.Didnt you have problems on Sunday too or was it just me alone?

Derek

Noob
SPYDCR said:
No I did not quit that night I tought the servers where messing up sense I had trouble connecting to matches.In player matches I would join in play a match then if I wanted to rematch it woulnt let me.
I never had problems whit my connection when I use to play back when it was release so figure the servers where acting up.
I use mask Sub zero because pritty much I never get to use him sense every one has him lock.
I got my ass beat that didn't bother me what did was you doing the same Fataslitys,Witch to me is waste of time.
If I didnt bother to play you is because I didnt want to waste my time watching the same Fatality in the end.but let me repeat my self I did not quit on you.Didnt you have problems on Sunday too or was it just me alone?
I didn't have any problems on Sunday until after the matches we played. Hmmm, are you on the East Coast? That might have something to do with it considering I'm in Oregon. That might have been what happend about 15 minutes or so after the matches we played it started acting weird again. Maybe you were just having the problems before me.

KnuckleB said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Luckily he didn't know that if you spin them in the air you could get 42% off it.
Tell me now!

aahp, hp, Jk, Fireball. 42%

The fireball is EXTREMELY difficult to pull off. It has to come out right when the JK hits. Its easier if you do a Jumping Punch, then the fireball but its less damage. No idea, but its still More than a Jumping punch+fireball.

ilovepoop said:
DAVE101 said:
I will not be able to play, still have my silver account, going through all that account sign up is just too much of a hassle.
stop being dumb it takes 2 mins to create an account and u still have another silver on your xbox so stop being lazy
When I tried to make my first account, I didn't realize you needed to be 18, and once you enter your birthdate you can not change it, so I had to start over again. It must have been from the email address, but microsoft still found out the exact date of my birthday when I tried again. At this point I had to create another windows live account for my "parent/guardian." This did not take 2 minutes. If I want to create another account, I would have to go back online and create another email account, maybe two if you include the windows live one. Please explain how you could do this in 2 minutes, even 10 minutes. Why don't you do a speed run for me with your new capturing device eh?

I'm sorry you won't have 64 people, ilovepoop.

SPYDCR

Noob
l SuGaR l said:
SPYDCR said:
I didn't have any problems on Sunday until after the matches we played. Hmmm, are you on the East Coast? That might have something to do with it considering I'm in Oregon. That might have been what happend about 15 minutes or so after the matches we played it started acting weird again. Maybe you were just having the problems before me.

yep I live in Athens,GA

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
OK we have to get the rules up and start making brackets. I think it might be a good idea to get a solid 32 players set up vs eachother and put all the maybes against eachother. Today I'll send out a big email to the board about it and try and get people to confirm entry.