Votes: 32 17.9%
  • Sub-Zero

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Takashi Takeda

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
So we have seen all of the character models now. Who do you think is the worst character model/s in the game (not including DLC)?

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I hate Ermac and Liu Kang's stances. That's it.

Edit: Reptile looks like a hundred year old grandmother. He's cool so he gets a pass.

Also Erron Black shouldn't be on the list.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
Reppy T gettin clowned up in dis bitch. really though, going down the list, i guess it is reptile :(

KingShaz

In the Shadows
The next generation characters look far superior in terms of character renders/design compared to the current generation of characters in this game.
Maybe because we've seen them around for 20+ years.

Last edited:

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Sonya was so hot in MK9 now she looks a ultra conservative mother, her second outfit is great btw, if the excuse for this is because she's a mother, well, what about Sindel? lol and Reptile should look more ''agressive'' but not that freak version of MK 4 and Deadly Alliance, Ermac, did his outfits changed? Cassie looks pretty good, the only thing i found awkward is her sumo hair and Sub-Zero's 1st outfit is the best by far, his without mask and bearded is meh...

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Sonya was so hot in MK9 now she looks a ultra conservative mother, her second outfit is great btw, if the excuse for this is because she's a mother, well, what about Sindel? lol and Reptile should look more ''agressive'' but not that freak version of MK 4 and Deadly Alliance, Ermac, did his outfits changed? Cassie looks pretty good, the only thing i found awkward is her sumo hair and Sub-Zero's 1st outfit is the best by far, his without mask and bearded is meh...
personally i like her older costume with the braid better! not a fan of the second!

Slymind

Noob
The next generation characters look far superior in terms of character renders/design compared to the current generation of characters in this game.
Allow me to disagree there, there are more klassics than new, so it's bound to have more nuances, but characters such as Raiden, Kano, Kung Lao and Mileena are phenomenal imo.

It has more to do with Netherrealm not wanting to hypersexualize any of the women in the game. All the female characters are examples of this. The female character who is closest to showing a little something something is Kitana with slits in her pants lol. I don't have a problem with Sonya being all covered up, but I have major problems with her hair. Her hair is soooooo poorly made.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Couldn't have said it any better.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
It has more to do with Netherrealm not wanting to hypersexualize any of the women in the game. All the female characters are examples of this. The female character who is closest to showing a little something something is Kitana with slits in her pants lol. I don't have a problem with Sonya being all covered up, but I have major problems with her hair. Her hair is soooooo poorly made.
Her hair? You mean the braid? She looks fuckin' awesome with that braid! It gives her a tougher more serious look, that's why her main outfit is my favorite. What are you thinking? lol