Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Sonya Blade

Votes: 32 17.9%
  • Sub-Zero

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Takashi Takeda

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters
some fighting stances are horrendous. Kitana's easily the worst. Don't like Ermac's movement. They float around. I'm not sure that will click with me.

D

Deleted member 9158

Takeda is dressed like a 15 year old's anime fantasy what a loser. Also Kung Jin looks pooey.

Also Kenshi's beard is probably just trying to cover up a weak jawline or something

RM8

:D
Overall I think NRS needs to get a bit better at modeling faces, but I'm voting for Johnny.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
None of them is bad. why the kung jin hate? hes cool.
Because his model is totally bland. You could literally mistake him for an NPC. Seriously, just close your eyes and imagine 1,000 Kung Jin's on the wall firing arrows. You've seen it in probably 10 games you've already played.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Tanya gets bashed to much... Don't forget that her model isn't finished yet! Cassie didn't look good at all when they first showed her off at E3 2014, but they updated her model and now she looks great.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
It has more to do with Netherrealm not wanting to hypersexualize any of the women in the game. All the female characters are examples of this. The female character who is closest to showing a little something something is Kitana with slits in her pants lol. I don't have a problem with Sonya being all covered up, but I have major problems with her hair. Her hair is soooooo poorly made.
Well, i don't care about this ''hypersexualize'' thing, i'll never treat a woman like trash or sexual object because im playin' a game with sexy girls. Do you want realism in Mortal Kombat? That's cute :) So tell me, why they made Kano ultra strong and shirtless? Not every man in the world are like this right? Did they hypersexualized him? So why only the male characters need to be strong with enormous arms and a perfect body? Her hair poorly made? I liked it, btw what will you change at her hair?

Well, i don't care about this ''hypersexualize'' thing, i'll never treat a woman like trash or sexual object because im playin' a game with sexy girls. Do you want realism in Mortal Kombat? That's cute :) So tell me, why they made Kano ultra strong and shirtless? Not every man in the world are like this right? Did they hypersexualized him? So why only the male characters need to be strong with enormous arms and a perfect body? Her hair poorly made? I liked it, btw what will you change at her hair?
My goodness lol if you're angry about it I'm definitely not the one to be attacking.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
My goodness lol if you're angry about it I'm definitely not the one to be attacking.
I wasn't angry, sorry i didn't meant to, just read fast and typed faster btw don't think that i was angry typing that, think that im just questioning it...

Last edited:

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Idk how people can say shinnok he looks incredible but honestly kitanas stance is beyond fucked, model wise cassie looks like shit to me still

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Tanya gets bashed to much... Don't forget that her model isn't finished yet! Cassie didn't look good at all when they first showed her off at E3 2014, but they updated her model and now she looks great.
I could see this excuse being used for the other DLCs but Tanya is already in game and has a sizable role. I doubt they're going to change too much.

Qiwi

Combo fiend (!)
I wonder what the average age here is..

On topic though, much better than MK9. I like the direction and designs even though some are bland. But the major problem is still the stances and animations. It was fine until I first saw Kitana gameplay, ugh. And to me all the faces look way too plastic.
Hard to pick a worst model though, they're all decent.