Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Sonya Blade

Votes: 32 17.9%
  • Sub-Zero

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Takashi Takeda

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters
Her hair? You mean the braid? She looks fuckin' awesome with that braid! It gives her a tougher more serious look, that's why her main outfit is my favorite. What are you thinking? lol
What I mean is her hair is poorly animated, my bad for not being more specific. Lol. Design wise it's fine, but they didn't pull it off well. Which is understandable for the most part cause hair is one of the hardest things animate.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
What I mean is her hair is poorly animated, my bad for not being more specific. Lol. Design wise it's fine, but they didn't pull it off well. Which is understandable for the most part cause hair is one of the hardest things animate.
Yeah, I understand. Poorly animated hair looks awful indeed, just look at Smoke and Kitana in MK9. Kitana's hair defied gravity in that game.

It's gotta be Takeda. Cool as his moves are, he himself looks like a jumbled mess of design ideas.

Second place is Reptile...maybe. I change my mind about his cave lizard ninja outfit everyday.

Third place is Jacqui for her generic outfit, but I can't hate on someone who looks that cute...

Decay

King of the Bill
I don't like how Goro's bottom arms are smaller than the top ones.
I think it actually makes sense. If he were to have equal size arms on his abs, it would require equal size pecs and back muscles to push and to pull. Each row of arms needs more muscles on the chest and back, so keeping the arms smaller, allows NRS to cheat a little with the anatomy and make it not as apparent. It does look like NRS thinks about these things now a day, unlike past iterations in which Goro's arms just appeared under his primary arms, or they have made a model where he has two rows of pecs, which just looks weird.

Yeah, I understand. Poorly animated hair looks awful indeed, just look at Smoke and Kitana in MK9. Kitana's hair defied gravity in that game.
I'm pretty sure that is exactly why her hair is all braided up short in this game, haha. We'll see how her alt is though since it's supposed to be reminiscent of her MK9 costume. I main her and her hair used to bug the crap outta me.

I can't decide the worst model, all characters look amazing to me, but if I had the choice, I would definitely give a sexy and more revealing outfit to the females and a mask to Ermac.
I understand the want but lets not get too worked up or they just might start making DLC bikinis and charge us $200 for them like the Dead or Alive games lol

Can I vote the HUD as the worst character model? Cause I hate the HUD. Too Injustice like and doesn't feel like Mortal Kombat to me.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
To those who keep saying Tanya, I kept her and all other DLC off this poll on purpose. It was absolutely clear that she is no where near completion and the reveal was just a basic model. I don't think you can judge her until we see game play - even then they would probably still be working on her. Case in point, just look at the before and after of Cassie (and we had actually seen game play with her):

gamesun

Noob
Johnny Cage looks awful, too bulky and his face looks ugly. They should've tried to make Casper Van Dien's face or something.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Shinnok and Ermac are my picks. Shinnok is just dorky looking and while Ermac is cool, his model doesn't suit my fancy. Needs moar generic ninja outfit and mask.

Reptile is a bit goofy but really it's just because nothing beats umk3 human reptile. Can't get cooler than that really. Johnny needs an alt besides the bulky vest. MK1 Johnny still his best look.

Kitana is beautiful but her stance is off to me. Doesn't look balanced. I feel the same about Tanya from the footage we saw.

I guess I'm a sucker for the simplistic look, most notably Saibot from mk9. I feel that was the cleanest and best overall look and stance in that game. Still pissed he's not here.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
This is why we can't have nice things.
There's nothing wrong with criticism. If they don't know what mistakes they make, they can't fix them.

That said, the women still look like a mess. I have no problem with the stylistic direction they've gone with, but women's bodies and features just don't look like what NRS does.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I'll go ahead and say that classic skins of Kitana/Mileena look so dated I'm not sure if they still have their supposed charm or something.
Discounting MK2/3 proper, I was never a fan of them in the first place.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Tanya and Jax looks terrible.
Jax animations didn't look that appealed to me, honestly it made me hating him even more.

If nothing really is final, i want Liu Kang to have a new stance, Kitana to have a new stance,

Frost to have a better head and hair even for a NPC that was is terrible.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Tanya, Ermac, daughter of Jax (that name is so awful every time I hear it I imagine that boss from Spyro called Jacques
)

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Don´t like Takeda and KungJin, looks too "teenagers" for me. Also I little bit dissapointed with Erron Black, I think this character need to be more brutal, more badass...