What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Gamer68

Fujin!
Roflmao.

"YO NRS HOW COME U MAKE US WAIT TILL 2016 FOR DLC WHY NO INFO I'M LOSING INTEREST IN THE GAME"

-trailer comes out-

".. THIS IS DUMB, NOT WHO I WANTED NOOOOOOO"
While some of these people on this thread sound like entitled whiners, a lot of the complaints are fair. NRS' choice in adding more guest characters over MK characters is disappointing (especially since one of those is Letherface who sucks). Bo' Rai Cho is a mixed bag. The character sucked in past games, and not many people liked him. This type of reaction is expected when they bring a character like that back: Some will like the idea of him getting a redesign, others hate it and just want the character to basically not exist anymore. The Tri-Borg is pretty cool, but some might be disappointed that the cyborgs are handled as variations now and not fleshed-out characters who get 3 variations each like the other characters.

This Kombat Pack is just a mixed bag. It depends on who you are. You might love it, or you might hate it -- heck, you might just think of it as 50/50 (like me, personally). And being honest, NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO LIKE ANYTHING. So again, while some of these people sound entitled, if they don't like it, that's their opinion and I respect that. I also understand why people would be mad over the lack of true MK characters and the lack of a female.

DeathTouch

Iceman
Nah man, there's no way they're going to utilize Fujin in the next game if they didn't for this one. They had so many opportunities to include him and they just decided not to. I'm convinced they either hate him or just don't want to implement him because it would be too much work, whatever the excuse is I just really don't give a shit. But they included Bo' Rai Cho who even though I love, most of the fans hate and Boon loves him so that's probably why he's in.

I'll never understand NRS' reasoning behind including characters, but I'm just done with this. I honestly thought we were going to get 4 MK characters since we had already gotten 2 guests but of course I was dead wrong.
yeah we have 4 guest characters in all which is Stupid

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
We have predator so might as well add Alien fuck it. I mean NRS might as well make their version of Terrordome.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Don't care what you haters think, Leatherface is hype!

"Boo Hoo i didnt get the ninja I wanted"
"Whens Fujin?"
"Worst dlc ever"

Start praying Leatherface is worse than Jason.
Cause you know whats worse than getting hit with a machete? A fucking chainsaw.

#TheSawIsFamily

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
While some of these people on this thread sound like entitled whiners, a lot of the complaints are fair. NRS' choice in adding more guest characters over MK characters is disappointing (especially since one of those is Letherface who sucks). Bo' Rai Cho is a mixed bag. The character sucked in past games, and not many people liked him. This type of reaction is expected when they bring a character like that back: Some will like the idea of him getting a redesign, others hate it and just want the character to basically not exist anymore. The Tri-Borg is pretty cool, but some might be disappointed that the cyborgs are handled as variations now and not fleshed-out characters who get 3 variations each like the other characters.

This Kombat Pack is just a mixed bag. It depends on who you are. You might love it, or you might hate it -- heck, you might just think of it as 50/50 (like me, personally). And being honest, NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO LIKE ANYTHING. So again, while some of these people sound entitled, if they don't like it, that's their opinion and I respect that. I also understand why people would be mad over the lack of true MK characters and the lack of a female.
Sources report that they will announce the new company name on The Game Awards tonight:

NR$ :DOGE

<3 Ed
(Basking in the salt)

Yes_Zir

Noob
WB being the publisher... If it's not fake... Owns certain properties and has a Texas Chainsaw Prequel and Alien movie in the works.

NRS being owned by them, is just another means/medium to promote other properties. So uh...yeah...

Tri-Borg and Barakanomorph seem cool though T-T

Lo0py

Noob
I still say it's fake. Sure it's convincing, but the video does not use the same character models as the teased image posted by Ed Boon.

I also find it fishy ALL the DLC are based off rumors from a long time ago to just recently. Wasn't leatherface a recent rumor? He wouldnt make it in the pack in time. I think this vid is just fodder.

Also, it reuses scenes from story mode?
Oh i wish, but this is true mate.. Unfuckingfortunately it is.. I love the cyborgs though.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Wouldn't it make more sense if this was Noob? Smoke is Enenra now but we don't know what happened to Noob.

Anyway, this is just dumb. As. Fuck. Two more guests?! And why the fuck Leatherface?! What were they smoking...

EDIT: Baraka Alien... fucking really..