What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Cyrax sektor smoke in one character slot. Great idea. Leaves room for nightwo..... leaves room for rai...... leaves room for noob sai...... leaves room for shang tsu...... leaves room for sinde..... leaves room for barak...... leaves room for more stupid guests.

Cool idea to limit the character slots, poor choice of the rest of the characters.

I know ed boon is human and has feelings, but i kinda hope theres a little boo'ing when they show leatherface at the game awards.

like maybe 10 people quietly boo'ing or one asshole boo'ing really loud.

Well this confirms 1 thing for sure.

NRS gives no shit what the majority of fans want.
Oh come on, I mean is not like they could have made a poll to see what characters the fans wanted or anything, I mean that would be too hard...I vote with my wallet and will be getting half of this characters, other should do the same.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I just had to google leatherface to figure out who the fuck that is. Dumb choice, given that Jason is already in the game. I wouldn't choose alien but he is logical. Cyborg is hype, BRC is fine. No kabal tho :(

dittO

Noob
Alien should have goat-legs, and when running should be on 4 legs.
This looks like Baraka but with a Xenomorph head (good job on the head though i must admit).

xZoro

War God.
This is honestly as bad as it could've been.
2 guest characters that make no sense.
1 Old MK character that was despised and ridiculed due to his ridiculous fighting style and overall mockery of the franchise.
1 Decent character, that should be 3 seperate characters but NRS are quite lazy and variation exist so fuck it.

Again, we see baraka, but not actually get to play him?

I am gonna pretend this is a fake, go to bed, and wake up tomorrow morning hoping EB was trolling us with his eyebrows, and that the real characters are launched, cause it seems like NRS has learned sweet F/A from their community feedback team.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I love it. I will admit I am surprised we got two more guests, but I love Leatherface and I like Xenos too so I am happy with that. I am actually really glad they decided to do the Cyrax/Smoke/Sektor thing we have all been talking about, I love that. I will happily purchase this come 2016 :)

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Anyone need popcorn?Try one.Oh well more for me!Ok seriously though guys who are saying this isnt a good kombat pack can go cry in a goddamn corner! You got sektor cyrAx and smoke in one character.Not only that you got Bo rai cho and alien and leather face with more erron black skins and dvorah skins coming up?Wow literally nothing can amuse you people huh?