What's new

Who won't return!

Why not Sheeva!?!,
I don't know what it is about her. I just don't like her. Honestly the only reason the few people that play her do play her is probably because no one else does. If you like Sheeva that's cool. There are after all much worse characters than Sheeva in the mk universe.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
They should replace LK with Kai. He has a lot of potential and LK blows.

Edit:BTW did Shang tsung die in the mk9 story? I was having this argument the other day I thought Kahn just weakened him to housecoat Shang.

McNasty

Moist.
cyber sub should be out and somehow there should be human and robo smoke. The cast of mk9 needs to return imo as far as being a tournament fighter.

Cruz

Banned
Kang+Raiden+Scorpion+SubZero > Shinnok+Hotaru+Havik+Other characters from deadly alliance. Look at their stories, their history and not to forget that those first mkS (1992-1998) made the franchise what it is today. Deadly Alliance was great, but by that time Tekken was the No1 name in the industry. The new MK went back to its roots and we all saw what happened. Since MK's advantages in comparison to its competitors is violence, fatalities AND STORYlines, don't expect to see it rise again if it loses sth of the above. Competition in the fighting game industry is tough and MK needs its so called poster boys.
Havik and Hotaru > Stryker and Sheeva!

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
here is my roster:
-Scorpion
-Sub-Zero/Noob (what happened to him also happened to Scorpion in MKD, so i think he's still alive, and maybe he'll be back as Elder -Sub-Zero, plus, his brother is a cyborg and dead)
-Quan Chi
-Raiden
-Sonya
-Cage
-Cyrax
-Sektor
-Mileena
-Baraka
-Kano
-Goro
-Ermac
-Rain
-Skarlet
-Kintaro
-Sheeva
-Reptile
-Kenshi
-Tanya
-Kai
-Reiko
-Fujin
-Jarek
-Shinnok
and these are the characters from 3DMK era and MKSZ i think that will be in MK10:
-Bo Rai Cho (his student is dead, and Shinnok wants to conquer OutWorld this time)
-Frost
-Li Mei
-Sareena/Kia/Jataaka (i'm pretty sure that Sareena will be in MK10)
-Ashrah (she has something to do with Quan Chi and the Brotherhood of Shadow)

My list is MK4 chars + MK9 chars who are still alive + some other MK chars that (i think) have something to do with MK10 story. 30->32 chars, i think dead MK9 chars won't be back, maybe they will be revived in the end of MK10 story mode. And i think making dead/zombie chars playable is stupid, give 3D MK chars a chance.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Him and Kratos are the only characters id bet on not coming back.
That's sounds right. I'm kind of on the fence about Skarlet and Cyber Sub. I really want them in MK10, but I don't know if they will be. Skarlet was an amazing addition to MK imo.

HarmTheHomeless

How2GetAnSTD
Characters I do not want to return.

Sheeva
Jade
Raiden
Kabal
Baraka(though I want a new teeth guy to take his place)
Kano
Nightwolf
Jax
Noob
Ermac
Smoke

Special mention, character I really want to return to MK10
Freddy, doesn't have to actually be him, just his moveset.
lets get rid of subzero and scorpion too, haha xD I want some Fujin in this game.