What's new

Who do we want for MKX commentary at evo?

Who do we want for MKX commentary at evo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Dude, don't get baited. You're good, probably one of the most educated(overall) when it comes to the recent NRS games. Every commentary will make errors or speak "misinformation". It's not easy.
Thanks man. I'll admit I'm not the best technical guy, and try to avoid that if possible, but I know my shit when it comes to story telling.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
mess.

I actually love Brady's commentary for MLG (and hate it for anything else) and I'm guessing he'd bring that same version of his commentary to EVO, but the other guy will not get a word in. This worked for MLG because he was commentating with Juicebox who knew nothing about MK9 .
Jax blocks punishable move with opponent midscreen at 40% hp

"That's it, he's dead!"

UltraDavid is for sure the best. Please no Brady. He spends the whole time complaining, feeling sorry for his performance, or talking crap about players cause they are missing punishes even though they are way farther in the tourney than he himself got.
Still stuck in the IGAU era? I was a pretty salty little bitch during IGAU.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I think Bit, Arma, DMS, Pig, and David are good picks. I'm an Aris fan, but I don't necessarily want to hear about Tacos and Hotdogs during MKX at Evo. And if he calls Puggles the bird one more time... Sure NRS has some say in who's going to commentate as well, so I won't be surprised to see Maximillion there, after all... who else is going to casually slip in how MKX online is great and being updated and improved.

Last edited:

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Brady, 16bit, Aris, UltraDavid, Pig, or 16bit.

Please do not have Godspeed, Dartharma, DMS.
What about 16 bit? :DOGE
Anyone except Brady, please. He's a good commentator, but I'm affraid he'd flip out and begin ranting. Mustard or Ketchup would be cool too.

Ultra David should be a lock as one of the commentators. As for a 2nd commentator, I'm satisfied with just about everyone mentioned except Brady. Most times, I believe he simply can't help being "anti-hype" and extremely bias.

Bilbo11

Noob
Tom Brady & Darth Arma would be amazing, ( have been amazing before )

anyone but Ketchup & Mustard, Godspeed and Atruro, sorry but I very much look forwared to MK tournaments and Godspeed, K&M is all over ESL mix it up :)

Last edited:

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Still stuck in the IGAU era? I was a pretty salty little bitch during IGAU.
I might be. But for mkx I've seen you on commentary once and you were salty still lol. I don't doubt you can be a good commentator but you were always kinda upset it seemed lately. So it kinda got tiring.

Most everyone is capable and enjoyable. I thought Ultradavid and Aris made a good combo with a very analytical approach and some comic relief. I'd kind of like to see Pig and Brady since they get along well. Wouldn't be afraid to step on each-others toes etc.

thanks for the nice words folks! i can't compete anymore, so i put some of that competitive fire toward trying to improve on commentary instead. evo commentary schedules haven't all been sent out yet, but i hope i get to do a bunch of mkx.

i hope everyone in this list gets some time if they want it, they all are or can be good. personally i hope ketchup and mustard get a bunch of time on the mic too, they're awesome.