What's new

Who do we want for MKX commentary at evo?

Who do we want for MKX commentary at evo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who do we want for MKX commentary at Evo? I know it is not up to us to decide who gets to do commentary at evo, but we can always voice our opinions and make suggestions for @MrWizard to consider.

Vote for your preferred commentator at evo and especially who you want to commentate for top 8.

Last edited:
Gonna tag @MrWizard so that he can see and take this into consideration.
You sure that is his account on tym?

edit: also I didn't mention pig because he is going to compete. Just Realised Tom also competes, but he is kinda known for being a good commentator at E-sports events such as ESL and MLG and I figured a lot of people would want him for commentary.

Any combination of Pig of the hut, Lord Aris, 16 bit and UltraDavid.
as funny as aris can be, nowadays he just lacks mkxknowledge to commentate anything above pools. 16bit and his fake Hype is the most annoying commentator ever. i stopped watching gbs just because of his dumb shouting. Ultra david does his mkx homework even though its not his main game and would be a good choice.

id prefer a nrs local, kitana prime was really good the one time i head him, but he was so on point i think it was a gdlk day and will not always be that good. arma always Points out cool Details, has Humor and good Hype moments, i really like this guy. i guess KP and arma would be my choice, since i havent seen flipkev on MKX :D

E

Eldriken

I picked DMS, Kitana Prime, 16 Bit, Pig of the Hut and UltraDavid. Any combination of those would be miraculous.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
You sure that is his account on tym?

edit: also I didn't mention pig because he is going to compete. Just Realised Tom also competes, but he is kinda known for being a good commentator at E-sports events such as ESL and MLG and I figured a lot of people would want him for commentary.
That was what came up with the search function so I assume so but I could be wrong.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Aris & UltraDavid is the most consistant combination of entertaining, knowledgeable and professional. A lot of those other names will either be biased, not hype, easily distracted by chat and not commenting the match or let their feelings take control and turn the commentary into venting their own personal frustrations with the game.