What's new

Which characters and what should be normalized on them?

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Found you!
Lol
Just because I don't play your top tier filth, doesn't mean I don't have eyes. -8 on a combo starting special is undefendably strong. I'm open to an argument if you want to fumble around trying to defend this atrociously designed character. Kick my ass, bruh.

Reactions: GAV

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Lol
Just because I don't play your top tier filth, doesn't mean I don't have eyes. -8 on a combo starting special is undefendably strong. I'm open to an argument if you want to fumble around trying to defend this atrociously designed character. Kick my ass, bruh.
Come into my arms son! I understand your pain- :( at least they tried to fix me instead they disgraced your very existence by nerfing you:eek:. It hurts I know... :mad:I haven't been there for you my son but I will make it all up to now! Together we will fight-the two of us- for whats right! You will be my eyes and I will be your blades since yours blows :D

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Just because I don't play your top tier filth, doesn't mean I don't have eyes
You just slap your own face
Kitana is top tier? -8 combo starter on a character having no mixup at all and struggling to open anyone up "should be normalized"?. Meanwhile Kung Lao's hat is -3, and he even has overhead starter to mix with his poke
And doesn't my name tell you something about my main? Top tier filth? lol

StealthyMuffin

Come into my arms son! I understand your pain- :( at least they tried to fix me instead they disgraced your very existence by nerfing you:eek:. It hurts I know... :mad:I haven't been there for you my son but I will make it all up to now! Together we will fight-the two of us- for whats right! You will be my eyes and I will be your blades since yours blows :D
Pa...Papa?

But for real. I'm picking up Kenshi as my secondary because of your godlike post.

"You will be my eyes. I will be your blade."

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
HAHAHAHA! That really made my day :)

I do seriously hope they give at the very least a little something to Takeda, when they nerfed his spear I thought it was in preparation for the following patch that would buff him tbh.

StealthyMuffin

You just slap your own face
Kitana is top tier? -8 combo starter on a character having no mixup at all and struggling to open anyone up "should be normalized"?. Meanwhile Kung Lao's hat is -3, and he even has overhead starter to mix with his poke
And doesn't my name tell you something about my main? Top tier filth? lol
It doesn't matter that she can't open people up. It's ALWAYS her turn to play. She completely controls the match with great mobility tools, projectile spam, grab mixups, she always has meter to break, and when she does manage to hit you, that's at least 30% meterless.

I'm not saying she's on KL's level. I do think she's top 10. Undeniably top 15.

No overhead? Her entire Jump in games consists of JIPxxfloat,2(safe overhead), JIP,B3xxfan(safe low), JIP,F112xxfan(35% combo and 5% safe chip damage).

-8 is ridiculously good for such a useful move. Fans really make this character stronk.
stay free fucboi

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
Lol
Um, kitana doesn't have a combo starting special that's -8 wtf are you talking about??????

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
I guess fans don't exist. You right.
Ummmmm, Ok
Fans are a combo starter if your opponent jumps other wise if they hit on the ground their advantage :confused:

that's like saying cassie's b+2 is a combo starter because it puts the opponent in the air from a juggle state....i'm not really seeing your point rn

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Is there footage of this, L?
im sur eits somewhere, isnt it enough that i have seen it first hand, example recently, tried to punish Ball roll from Piercing mileena, with Tremors F12D3, and first 2 hits wiffed, she rolles off ya into the air and most highs wiff, and some mids catch but its like damn...

duplicate it in the lab...

tag me later and ill duplicate it myself, unless you believe me?

StealthyMuffin

Ummmmm, Ok
Fans are a combo starter if your opponent jumps other wise if they hit on the ground their advantage :confused:

that's like saying cassie's b+2 is a combo starter because it puts the opponent in the air from a juggle state....i'm not really seeing your point rn
Oh, okay. I see what you're saying. I got mixed up with what I was thinking about. 21, F112, and whatever else are technically the combo starters. Fans just allow you to follow up. Whoops.