What's new

Which characters and what should be normalized on them?

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Fuck Kano. He needs no buffs at all, cheap bastard

You DO realize that Kano has a bunch of hitbox problems right? 112, CT B1, command grabs and up ball aren't working that well. 112 will completely whiff on some crouch blocking characters, Cutthroat's b1 has THE WORST range in the game, command grabs will whiff or trade with certain specials and combo strings, and Up Ball trades of gets beaten out of by A LOT of air attacks.

Kano also lacks the ability to combo in his Commando variation which would be fine if his command grabs weren't whiffing or trading on a lot of stuff, and if his Wood Chipper did more damage. Commando should be doing more damage in general just because he actually lacks a way to do combos outside of the Ball cancel which costs a meter and AT MOST only does 28%.

The kitana up play is real in this thread. Shes a solid upper mid, but in a game with running a pressure character with very few plus frames you won't be top tier.

You DO realize that Kano has a bunch of hitbox problems right? 112, CT B1, command grabs and up ball aren't working that well. 112 will completely whiff on some crouch blocking characters, Cutthroat's b1 has THE WORST range in the game, command grabs will whiff or trade with certain specials and combo strings, and Up Ball trades of gets beaten out of by A LOT of air attacks.

Kano also lacks the ability to combo in his Commando variation which would be fine if his command grabs weren't whiffing or trading on a lot of stuff, and if his Wood Chipper did more damage. Commando should be doing more damage in general just because he actually lacks a way to do combos outside of the Ball cancel which costs a meter and AT MOST only does 28%.
HAHAHHAHA

good for him, he deserves it :joker:

Kano:

Cybernetic need more advantage on the Eye Laser. It's just impossible to execute the combo extender online - the window is incredibly small.
Cutthroat needs b1 to have longer range. I remember practicing with cutthroat and sometimes the jip into b1 would whiff. It is a really important string for this variation.
Commando needs reliable parries. Some high moves are parried with low parry and some low moves are parried with high parry. Also, his standard choke is - on hit, which actually makes parrying advancing wakeupattacks somewhat difficult but you can always just block as a player and punish with a string into choke or something.

I remember someone putting up a video showing a lot of Kano's flaws (I mean seriously, it was bugged), stuff I dont even recall now.

Also, let's do something about fisticuffs, let's give him that SPEEDbag he sacrifices everything for.
Listed here. I'd love to see these changes - really fucked up stuff:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/finally-the-kano-community-speaks-up-save-kanos-relevance-with-needed-fixes-and-reasonable-buffs.53746/