What's new

What's The First Thing You're Going to Do In MKX?

Choose your destiny:

• Total voters

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Honestly I don't think anyone has said this, but I'll probably just adore the game for a while.

Skim through the strategy guide, and then boot the game.

Lol

IceNinja

Assassin
I'm going to choose Lin-Kuei faction, then do the tutorial to make sure I know how the game works, then story mode. I cant freakin wait!

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Lab first to mess around with characters I'm interested in, then ladder with my top characters, then some online, finally gradually doing story once I'm satisfied wrecking filthy casuals

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
My original plan was to do tutorial followed by story, until the ESL thing happened. Now I will do the tutorial and spend most of my time in training/practice mode to try to find the most broken stuff possible.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Tutorial (teach me how to run and shit :p) > Lab > Story > Lab > Online matches > Lab > Lab > Lab > Lab > Lab > Story > Online matches > lab > Offline > Lab > Lab > Lab > Story (again > Lab > Towers > Lab.

Random AI matches thrown in for good measure :p

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Story, practice... I don't think I'll find it in me to wait and will hop to towers buttons mashing day 1.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Story for a bit -> Lab for a while -> Go to sleep thinking I can't wait to test everything I just labbed up in game -> Wake up -> Realise NRS just released a patch so back to the lab again