What's new

What's The First Thing You're Going to Do In MKX?

Choose your destiny:

• Total voters

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Story first.
Lab Raiden second
Online Raiden third.
Raiden
Raiden Raiden
Raiden Raiden Raiden
Bit pause
Raiden

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This is hard for me, always been a cross between the dojo aka as the lab and ladder. Probably both first hand. Then some online then storymode.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I don't wanna catch any fucking spoilers.

Story mode most definitely.

Then i'm going to take Goro to the lab, then I'm going to go through the entire cast and each of their variations.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
KP's life in progress the night before MKX release (game is already preloaded on XB1):
April 13th sometime after 11pm EST
Contiinue playing whatever game I playing. Then...

April 13th 11:59:50 pm EST
START THE FUCKING COUNTDOWN AS IF ITS NEW YEARS

April 14th 12:00am EST
"XBOX GO TO MORTAL KOMBAT X!"

April 14th immediately after until noon
Main Menu > Choose Faction > Options > Practice
Kitana, D'Vorah and hopefully a third character to lab/find bnbs

April 14th after noon
Story mode (to avoid spoilers)

April 14th after story mode completion
Come to TYM and entertain myself at all the threads of people claiming tech and combos that everyone else will find themselves anyway

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I always play through ladder a few times to try out the characters I'm interested in first. After that I'll go into story mode, and probably get bodied online afterwards.

Book two weeks off work, play story, finish it and then hit the lab for a while and then hit online for a bit whilst back and forth vs the cpu.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
May sound silly, but I'll definitely go through the tutorial first, especially if its as good as KI's. Then I'll do story before I go into the lab to find the character that fits me.

Killusion

Stream addict
1. Story mode
2. Lab a bit
3. Online
4. Game comes out on thursday right? Probably go to local gathering on friday.

EDIT: Thanks RiverHB. Luckily there is probably going to be a local gathering on wednesday as well. :p

Last edited:

Ivory

Empress Mileena Lives
Finish the ladder with Mileena(if she's in), if Mileena isn't there then Story Mode.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Lab lab labbing every character I have minor interest in for hours once I take this game home and posting what I got here.

JDM

Noob
Toss up between Training Mode and Story Mode. I really wanna test my boy Reptile out, but I think I'll hit story mode up either first or most definitely right after fiddling with a few characters.

I didn't bother with injustice's story mode at all, literally never played it. But MK's story is really cool.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Lab > Lab > Lab > Lab > Story > lab > lab > lab > online > lab > lab > lab > lab > online > lab > lab > lab > lab > etc.