What's new

What's The First Thing You're Going to Do In MKX?

Choose your destiny:

• Total voters

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Story mode to unlock whoever and then hopefully find some people that wanna go in online practice mode and practice\test stuff out for hours on end.

Audit

Falls down too much
Figure out how to arrange my buttons with the addition of the run button. Seriously, I am so twisted up about button configuration for this game and I don't have an MK-style stick.

Complain that I want Kabal, Cyrax, Sektor, Jade, Smoke, Nightwolf, Skarlet, Rain, Shang Tsung or Baraka...

Then I am going to pick Mileena and leap frog troll people into quitality.

Monox1de

Noob
Online practice mode was in injustice I don't see why they wouldn't include it for MKX. I also remember them mentioning it in a kombat kast.

That being said: Choose faction>tutorial>story>lab>ladder>lab>online is what I think i'm looking at for the first session of MKX. SOOOO excite!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I decided I'm going to spend 45 mins in practice with every character then go right into story mode. I really want to know and understand every character just like I did for Mk decpetion. Hopefully this leads to me being one of the better players again. I gave myself off on the 14th and 15th to make this happen. Love being the boss :p