What's new

What's The First Thing You're Going to Do In MKX?

Choose your destiny:

• Total voters

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
You just got the game. It's the very first time you launch it. Where are you going next? (see what I did there?)

Lab? Story mode? Straight into 1v1?

Personally, I think I'm going to play the story mode first. Before I even check out the roster. If we didn't know all the characters before release, I want to get surprised in the story mode.

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Depends. Since there was a demo for MK9 I went into ladder first to get a feel for some characters and matchups to explore that weren't in the demo. But since NRS are making a really big secretive deal over this mystery "big bad", I'unno, I probably should play Story mode first.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'm saying I'll be practicing online then going to play offline.. Not that online is better -_-
Yeah I know but I mean won't you at least play some matches against the AI before going online? Run the ladder a couple of times or so?

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Yeah I know but I mean won't you at least play some matches against the AI before going online? Run the ladder a couple of times or so?
What was the first thing I said? Story then training mode then online then offline, how is story mode not fighting against AI lol. I'm confuses man

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Fight someone!
Nahh i'll probs jump in practice with a few of the guys I plan on playing before maybe going into ladder/Story.