What's new

Week 3 Character Salt report

Immortal

Blind justice....

Well you were right about the salt.
You actually missed my one message, where i mentioned Kitana players but it actually turned out to be true. :]

Anyway dunno why you bothered with that. It was based on NRS Kenshi presentation. Nothing to be ashamed off.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
People like u need KJ

Be happy u have him
How respectable and mature of you.

God, we already got your memo like a week ago. Can you now stop being a jerk? Please? Thanks.
Cuz I hear how shitty I am for being a KJ user daily.

dude we know already, you have been posting this shit in every thread.
You are definitely overacting. You play a character then have to deal with CONSTANT calls for nerfs THIS early. Like let the character live.

I would give it time, maybe from now on to evo, Kenshi, Kitana, Shinnok, Goro and the other buttom tier chars, get some improvements, nothing is written in stone, and also the retarded stuff should get patched, like the KJ F3 anty wakeup, Quan needs some time till he can use the bat again so he gets tonned down a bit, hes just too good, instant forward jumping punch has to go, ermacs glitch, kitana (jade version) infinite, jackys retarded full auto gun shot recovery on wiff, low pokes that are + on block like takedas, having them + probably was a programming mistake.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
How respectable and mature of you.

Cuz I hear how shitty I am for being a KJ user daily.

You are definitely overacting. You play a character then have to deal with CONSTANT calls for nerfs THIS early. Like let the character live.
Well after a post like yours above U think A competitor like myself is gonna sit there and nod my head in acceptance gtfo here

Say shit like that you'll have a massive target coming for u

Let's play later tonight and I wanna see how good you are w the best character in the game vs a bottom 8

i play Kung Jin (along with Sub) and i know he needs nerfs. it is what it is, right now damage off conversions is too cray for him and one of his starters at least should be unsafe. if some Kung Jin players say he is ok, they are either delusional or trying to downplay.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
i don't think quan chi is broke, from what i seen and heard, aparently once you knock him down and start pressuring him, he's at a massive disadvantage with very little he can do. I dunno about you guys, but to me that sounds like it balances out his amazing zoning and offense. It just makes sense.

FinalBoss_FGC

Well after a post like yours above U think A competitor like myself is gonna sit there and nod my head in acceptance gtfo here

Say shit like that you'll have a massive target coming for u

Let's play later tonight and I wanna see how good you are w the best character in the game vs a bottom 8
Lol I've tried playing with you.

You told me to "stop being annoying"...

Idk if you remember.

I wasn't saying "stand there and nod your head" but be mature about it. Like creating a low key list of buffs to "show at the right time", while that's not you...it's childish.

This wasn't even directed towards you or anybody. Don't be so emotional.

Pig Of The Hut

Lol I've tried playing with you.

You told me to "stop being annoying"...

Idk if you remember.

I wasn't saying "stand there and nod your head" but be mature about it. Like creating a low key list of buffs to "show at the right time", while that's not you...it's childish.

This wasn't even directed towards you or anybody. Don't be so emotional.
I don't post buffs or petitions or etc etc on forums I post if anywhere to where they should go if I feel a need to and honestly I haven't

It's not my place

And yes you're truly annoying,
You msg'ed me constantly for games over and over. Here just get on tonight at 12 am est if u can

Good?

FinalBoss_FGC

I don't post buffs or petitions or etc etc on forums I post if anywhere to where they should go if I feel a need to and honestly I haven't

It's not my place

And yes you're truly annoying,
You msg'ed me constantly for games over and over. Here just get on tonight at 12 am est if u can

Good?
Sure lol and please don't have me prove to you that I have not been "messaging you over and over." It literally was like "hey, I think this" then you were like "it's not that simple, we'll play" I said "k, PSN name?" You gave it, I added. A week later I quoted you on a post and said, jokingly, "when we gonna play? Haha" and you were like "stop being annoying. Like, did I misssomething? Idk why you're randomly a dick to me but it is what it is. Last year, as McPeak, I looked up to Ya...now you're an ass for no reason but all is well. You do you. Play ya tonight.

Pig Of The Hut

Sure lol and please don't have me prove to you that I have not been "messaging you over and over." It literally was like "hey, I think this" then you were like "it's not that simple, we'll play" I said "k, PSN name?" You gave it, I added. A week later I quoted you on a post and said, jokingly, "when we gonna play? Haha" and you were like "stop being annoying. Like, did I misssomething? Idk why you're randomly a dick to me but it is what it is. Last year, as McPeak, I looked up to Ya...now you're an ass for no reason but all is well. You do you. Play ya tonight.
Sorry you're just really annoying and clingy feeling

Like a strange x-girlfriend or something

coolwhip

Noob
"Broken characters" - Kung Jin , Quan chi , Cassie , Sub , Jax. (Allegedly)
"Ass Tier" - Shitnnok (see what I did there) , Kitana , Kenshi , Mileena.
"Under the radar but probably top 5" - Raiden , Dvorah , KUNG LAO.

That about sums it up.
LOL @ Kung Lao being probably top 5.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I would give it time, maybe from now on to evo, Kenshi, Kitana, Shinnok, Goro and the other buttom tier chars, get some improvements, nothing is written in stone, and also the retarded stuff should get patched, like the KJ F3 anty wakeup, Quan needs some time till he can use the bat again so he gets tonned down a bit, hes just too good, instant forward jumping punch has to go, ermacs glitch, kitana (jade version) infinite, jackys retarded full auto gun shot recovery on wiff, low pokes that are + on block like takedas, having them + probably was a programming mistake.
Why should Takedas pokes be -?
So he should be both slow AND minus on everything? Which he sorta already is anyway.

Error Macro

It April yet?
"My character isn't amazing, wtf NRS. Abide by me and make my character good and nerf the good character so my character will win me tournies free, NRS plz."

Inb4 "Kung Jin user"

I called KJ the moment I saw him in the Story Trailer and I was prepared to play him even if he was the worst character in the game. Sorry your character sucks but it's just the nature of the beast. Even the WORST characters do not seem to have Hawkgirl - Grundy match-up.

Maybe they'll nerf KJ to the ground, maybe they'll buff Kitana to the sky. Regardless, I'm prepared to play KJ even as a shit tier character.
The fact that you used an imaginary accusation as an opportunity to go into a rant says a lot about your character. And possibly your sanity :DOGE

coolwhip

Noob
More like lol at 4 frame spin punishing everything in the game.
LOL @ TYM being blinded by frame data without any context.

PS: 5 frame spin*

PPS: Kung Jin, Quan, Cassie, Sub-Zero, Erron Black.

There you go. That's 5 characters who are undeniably better than Kung Lao. But yeah no, 5 frame spin punishes everything bro...especially when every Kung Lao main is using the variation that doesn't have a 5 frame spin as it's clearly the better variation.