What's new

Week 3 Character Salt report

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Kenshi & Kitana

Although there has been some crying about Kano and Kung Jin on TYM for week 3, none of that compared to the salt pouring out of the Kenshi and Kitana communities. The role model to every Kenshi main has publicly expressed his negative feelings towards the character and there are rumours of a secret Kitana Kouncil, who have already written a list of buff demands which they are patiently waiting to reveal at the opportune moment.

When we look back at the first year of MKX's life, week 3 should be noted as the week that Kitana and Kenshi were buried. R.I.P. They were never allowed to live.

Disclaimer: I am not putting either community or any of the players on blast, simply recording the facts.

For previous results, please see this post (which was originally a thread of its own until someone had the brilliant idea to merge it into a thread where you would, otherwise, not see it)
http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-official-mkx-complain-rant-thread.50744/page-15#post-1687219

Last edited:
Can someone give me a link to the week 2 and week 1 salt report. I find this thread genius and can't wait to look back to it 6 months down the road.

Oh man, the salt is actually shifting so fast I have a hard time keeping up.

I feel like the uncool kid at school who only gets the new thing one week later- at which point everyone has moved on to something else.

Here I was all ready to finally complain about Sub Zero and now 'Kenshi-tana' is the week's hot thing...and what the hell happened with the Erron Black and Takeda salt? And is full auto Jacqui still a thing? Can I PLEASE get a memo or something??

Why can't it ever by MY salty topic?

(╯°□°)╯︵ oɐ˥ ƃunʞ

Last edited:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Can someone give me a link to the week 2 and week 1 salt report. I find this thread genius and can't wait to look back to it 6 months down the road.
I initially did have a thread for exactly that purpose, which I was going to update each week so that we could see the full story. However, some mod here decided that it didn't deserve a thread of its own and merged it into the "MKX complaints thread", you can find my post here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-official-mkx-complain-rant-thread.50744/page-15#post-1687219

So I will report each week, and at the end of a year I will compile them all.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
"My character isn't amazing, wtf NRS. Abide by me and make my character good and nerf the good character so my character will win me tournies free, NRS plz."

Inb4 "Kung Jin user"

I called KJ the moment I saw him in the Story Trailer and I was prepared to play him even if he was the worst character in the game. Sorry your character sucks but it's just the nature of the beast. Even the WORST characters do not seem to have Hawkgirl - Grundy match-up.

Maybe they'll nerf KJ to the ground, maybe they'll buff Kitana to the sky. Regardless, I'm prepared to play KJ even as a shit tier character.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I will not deny my salt in this topic since I have been crying everywhere due to my deep kenshi depression. I should never post when I am that broken spirited... but dont get me wrong I am still maining kenshi, I didnt drop ship like a lot of other kenshi mains

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
"My character isn't amazing, wtf NRS. Abide by me and make my character good and nerf the good character so my character will win me tournies free, NRS plz."

Inb4 "Kung Jin user"

I called KJ the moment I saw him in the Story Trailer and I was prepared to play him even if he was the worst character in the game. Sorry your character sucks but it's just the nature of the beast. Even the WORST characters do not seem to have Hawkgirl - Grundy match-up.

Maybe they'll nerf KJ to the ground, maybe they'll buff Kitana to the sky. Regardless, I'm prepared to play KJ even as a shit tier character.
People like u need KJ

Be happy u have him

Immortal

Blind justice....
Either way I'm maining him just traveling a ton less
I will not deny my salt in this topic since I have been crying everywhere due to my deep kenshi depression. I should never post when I am that broken spirited... but dont get me wrong I am still maining kenshi, I didnt drop ship like a lot of other kenshi mains
This two quotes pretty much sums it up as for my opinion. I will never abandon Kenshi. I'm just heartbroken that he's the way he is...

Inb4 "Kung Jin user"

God, we already got your memo like a week ago. Can you now stop being a jerk? Please? Thanks.

Inb4 "Kung Jin user"

dude we know already, you have been posting this shit in every thread.