What's new

Week 3 Character Salt report

Everyone in Pig's thread where he said he was dropping Kenshi that was cosigning him without a second thought. Unfortunately the thread was deleted so I can't go back and quote some of the shit said but if you took a look in there then you know what I'm talking about. The hypocrisy on tym is incredible, man and I know you can't be this blind not to notice it. I've been saying this from the beginning, people's opinions get shit on just because they aren't someone that places in tournaments. Everyone's opinion is viable and open for discussion. Not saying that there isn't room for disagreement but where were the people saying "it's only been two weeks" in every other thread? Why didn't they say that to Pig?

They did.

Currently, I see nothing in this game that can overpower Kung Lao, he's pretty much like the Ryu or Jago of this game, he has an option for everything. No massive weaknesses.

Who knows if he'll end up better or worse, but I keep finding stuff that makes him better.
Yeah, i jumped into training a couple days ago with him after i dumped mileena and was like, "waaaait a minute."

Hes super good. Right now his power is being overshadowed by KJ, sub, and cassie focus.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Everyone in Pig's thread where he said he was dropping Kenshi that was cosigning him without a second thought. Unfortunately the thread was deleted so I can't go back and quote some of the shit said but if you took a look in there then you know what I'm talking about. The hypocrisy on tym is incredible, man and I know you can't be this blind not to notice it. I've been saying this from the beginning, people's opinions get shit on just because they aren't someone that places in tournaments. Everyone's opinion is viable and open for discussion. Not saying that there isn't room for disagreement but where were the people saying "it's only been two weeks" in every other thread? Why didn't they say that to Pig?
Well some did, but this is why Kenshi's the only character that doesn't have mood choosers yet. The community would have no way to determine their mood anyway.

Anyway, week 4 is the week of Jason.

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake.

The crystals are salt, beeteedubz.

Last edited: