What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I know you think this is somehow "sticking it to me" because I think the joker is ass but it's really not. Good to know I need to be more careful about b1 strings though
Not sticking it to you, Im just informing you some info about your own character
;)

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Lol. Who are you again? Do you attend tournaments? Do you want us to cry for joker buffs etc and make threads about it to nrs to buff him? (Which I did and got closed).
Ppl bitch if someone downplays a chat
Ppl bitch if we cry for buffs.
Now ppl being negative cus I'm confident in my char.

Lol tym I swear

and people bitch and make tantrum threads when someone posts an opinion of the cast standings.

Lol tym I swear

If you're confident, great. By all means stick with the Joker. That's not going to change his position on MY chart. make your own chart if you don't like mine.

I don't talk shit, I just say facts

Ppl also use to say timing for smoke reset was not consistent and wouldn't be too viable in tournament.
They also said kabal combos with Ndc in between we're not tournament viable.

What's up with ppl wanting easy punishes and ways to get out of things? This is supposed to be a competitive game with challenges in matches.

dude wtf are you talking about? you can backdash out of b13/b12 for a GUARANTEED FULL 40% COMBO (according to pig). why the fuck would you risk mistiming a parry (because you CANT TELL which string is coming out, you have to guess). for 9% that leaves you at negative frames and a 5 second speed boost? Be my guest.

Lol. Who are you again? Do you attend tournaments? Do you want us to cry for joker buffs etc and make threads about it to nrs to buff him? (Which I did and got closed).

Lol tym I swear
Way to be disrespectful for no reason. I'm not bitching, I'm presenting reasons than he's worse than the other characters. His traps are loose and his strings go no where.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work

Lol tym I swear
so only ppl who goto tournys are the only ones allowed to give input??...thats bs man i dont goto tournys cuz i dont want to. Doesnt mean what i have to say isnt legit or anyone else who doesnt goto tournaments. Everyone can contribute to the community

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Lol tym I swear
Welcome to TYM, where you will never forget that you are a scrub no matter what.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

Lol tym I swear
and people bitch and make tantrum threads when someone posts an opinion of the cast standings.

Lol tym I swear

If you're confident, great. By all means stick with the Joker. That's not going to change his position on MY chart. make your own chart if you don't like mine.

I don't talk shit, I just say facts

dude wtf are you talking about? you can backdash out of b13/b12 for a GUARANTEED FULL 40% COMBO (according to pig). why the fuck would you risk mistiming a parry (because you CANT TELL which string is coming out, you have to guess). for 9% that leaves you at negative frames and a 5 second speed boost? Be my guest.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Meh, this tier list is decent:

- Cyborg without his block infinite is not that good (first patch fix?)

- Killer Frost is easily punishable and predictable once you face her enough.

- I agree with GL, Aquaman and Batman's placing. Batman could end up being at the top in the end.

- I also agree with Raven and Nightwing.

- Superman and Wonder Woman are both placed too low. Superman could arguably be the best well rounded character in the game right now. Wonder Woman belongs in Killer Frost's spot. Yes, she is that good.

- Doomsday and Ares both will drop once their nerfs hit in the first patch.

- Deathstroke will likely also be receiving a nerf and not because he needs one. He is fine when playing offline. When online he is simply broke. If there is any lag in the match it makes getting by his gun spam almost impossible. NRS will not allow him to ruin their casual fans experience.

-Grundy, green Arrow and Bane should all be higher. Especially Green Arrow and Grundy.

- Hawk Girl and Flash will end up being higher also.

This is all just my opinion though with around 800 online matches and over 20 hours in practice mode plus some offline matches.

trufenix

bye felicia
There shouldn't be a tier chart only two weeks into the game. This thread is dumb.
We have to know from DAY ONE who is the worst, so we can complain about buffs and nerfs. There is no point in playing the game without arguing about who is better. How will tournament players no which loses are legit and which are scrubby without tier discussions to back it up. THIS IS THE INTERNET, MY OPINION MATTERS.

Take away Cyborgs infinite, and Batman is probably the best. His trait alone makes him rediculous, you could give him shitty normals and he'd still be pretty sick. Look at Sinestro when he gets his trait on screen, he goes from being unsafe to Johnny Cage.

WW has continuous 5050s

Who even plays WW to be able to place her that high on the list? Thought there were only like 2 of us.

That being said I can see her Shield stance being the next Doomsday style of offense in this game. It looks stupid, the frame data on it is stupid, and it works.
man. get out. batmans trait IS batman though. having it is what makes him great and holds him together. if he didn't have it he'd be shit. though his trait is great, i still don't think it makes him number 1. i think he is top. no one can deny that. but numer 1? i dont think so. i think you'll see that after the game develops more

Thanks for sharing losers mentality w all of us

Ill be sure to put in "how to play w a loser mentality" in our guide
That's funny, I have a losers mentality because I think it's impractical to rely on fitting a 2 frame counter into a 2 frame window based on the hope the gl player didn't go for one of his other 2 options that will fuck me if I guessed wrong. One of which it totally safe and can't be interrupted (chaingun- the frame data is wrong) and builds good meter. Also on a monitor I've never played on, and possibly on a Ps3 that lags randomly. Are you a jedi?

edit: all for 9% and the 5 second speed boost that's barely noticeable at level 1

Pig Of The Hut

Nightwing can do that because he is a good character, Joker gets nothing from a backdash escape, except maybe a jump to a string that goes nowhere.
yea I forgot 3 low canister b3 d2 xx teeth cross up reset is pretty shit

Joker guess sucks such ass ause he only gets 45%-60% off of a dash out punish

what a terrible character

Pig Of The Hut

That's funny, I have a losers mentality because I think it's impractical to rely on fitting a 2 frame counter into a 2 frame window based on the hope the gl player didn't go for one of his other 2 options that will fuck me if I guessed wrong. One of which it totally safe and can't be interrupted (chaingun- the frame data is wrong) and builds good meter. Also on a monitor I've never played on, and possibly on a Ps3 that lags randomly. Are you a jedi?

edit: all for 9% and the 5 second speed boost that's barely noticeable at level 1
You should pick up a different game then if you ever want to play at a high level

Monopoly is available at walmart for 5.99