What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
3 does not reach after a backdash and most definitely doesn't reach if you backdash out of b13
most strings in this game you dash out of 3 does hit because of forward momentum of the whiffed attack
ill test this one later on as well as tell u which to use for dashing out of b12/b13

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I think somewhere along the line it was lost that I placed 3rd at Project Injustice only behind REO and Brady, therefore my word is law #kappa

Well.
Didn't you also predict winning a east coast tournament because vsm guys were not gonna be there?
Only to be scraped up and not even make like top 8?

Also I got 2nd at a local with 42 ppl (more than that tournament)

So my word over writes your law
#DansGame

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
milton bradley is raking in the money hand over foot. its gotta cost them like a dollar to manufacture that crap

RYX

BIG PUSHER
LBSH Joker might be the worst character but he is STILL really good AND viable IMO.
Sure he is. Low tier in other games doesn't necessarily mean not viable. Hell, the Joker is perfectly fine, albeit in need of a few buffs. He simply gets outclassed by the rest of the cast as it is. It's the same issue with Bane despite my thoughts on him having one of the best footsie games.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Sure he is. Low tier in other games doesn't necessarily mean not viable. Hell, the Joker is perfectly fine, albeit in need of a few buffs. He simply gets outclassed by the rest of the cast as it is. It's the same issue with Bane despite my thoughts on him having one of the best footsie games.
Does well when he gets in.Can't get in.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
He gets in just fine with the normal dashing and blocking to get in. It's multi-hitting shit that fucks him over.

He shits on rushdown characters that aren't named Dick though.
I know,man.Sucks you seem to be the one guy that actively makes Bane tech(outside his forum).

Owerbart

I miss you
I haven't seen too much of The Joker but i like his gun cancels.

Now, as Raven player, I think that her place in future tier lists and competitive play will be determined from how much can her Demon Stance be exploited.

Once again I haven't played seen that much play but Hawkgirl, Bane and Sinestro are the candidates for buffs.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
If I may ask, what tips Black Adam into the left side of the list? From what people say/do with him, Id expect him to be very well rounded.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
If it were me, I'd be glad people were "underestimating" my character. That means he probably won't get a nerf anytime soon, and I'd be the underdog at tournaments. Plus when you win with a supposed low tier character, you get more respect (for some reason) and it's more hype. It's a win win win win situation, lol.

Vega

Handsome Fighter
I dig metagame tier lists. I think they motivate people to find out if the weaker characters are really as handicapped as thought...kind of like trying to prove that they can be better. I'm excited to see if Joker comes up. I was just thinking this morning that he's the worst in the game. Hopefully someone can prove that idea wrong.

I'm even more interested in seeing where Harley goes. That's who I'm maining at the moment...but something just feels kind of..off..about her.

trufenix

bye felicia
I dunno about Joker and GL, but I know its obvious that Monopoly is like 7/3 against Walmart but loses free to Big Lots. Shit's like 4 dollars over there. Can probably get Life in a combo pack for < $10.

Fear_Me

Noob
He is definitely not in need of buffs, if they buff just one thing it could be too much.
And we can't say that he gets outclassed this early in the games lifespan.
Check the Joker forums and see what he can do, he's really good and will show up in tournament.

PS: Do you remember Kabals low damage?

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Backdashing into a full combo punish after b13 is only possible because GL's are not as tight as they will be with hitconfirming their strings into minigun on block. Bf should be dialed inm preemptively for minigun on block. On hit activate trait, lift cancel. People are still learning the game.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It seems like any time someone mentions a character may be "the worst" or "one of the worst in the game" other people (most likely people using or interested in the char) come to defense and say how good the char is or will be later on. Well the problem with that is on this 24, soon to be 25 man roster SOMEONE has to be the worst and there ARE gonna be a couple of characters that are significantly worse than the rest.

I think it's more than fair to say at this point of the game Joker is not better than at least 20 of the 24 characters. He simply seems like the only character that is hands down near the bottom until proven otherwise by a player. I can't make that statement with absolute confidence regarding any other character other than him.