What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever

Let me save you some time
By the way, I don't know anything About Joker, but this isn't really anti-Green lantern tech for anybody because every string on block should be getting confirmed into minigun. The options off b13 allow simple hitconfirms if practised. Dial bf during b13, on hit just activate trait and lift cancel it, on block, press 2 and get minigun. If you try to backdash and GL does MG, he can just ex it and you take 20% plus a tonne of pushback.

Good stuff for reinforcing the importance of hitconfirming GL's strings though.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
By the way, I don't know anything About Joker, but this isn't really anti-Green lantern tech for anybody because every string on block should be getting confirmed into minigun. The options off b13 allow simple hitconfirms if practised. Dial bf during b13, on hit just activate trait and lift cancel it, on block, press 2 and get minigun. If you try to backdash and GL does MG, he can just ex it and you take 20% plus a tonne of pushback.

you can't confirm into anything if they back dash the string. specials will only come out if the attack touches.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
you can't confirm into anything if they back dash the string. specials will only come out if the attack touches.
Oh my bad, I just noticed he backdashes the second part of the string.

Have you thought about b1 minigun as a poke? B13 should perhaps be reserved for whiff punishing purposes in most cases.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

What?

U can't confirm into special on an unblocked normal

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Killer frost is definitely better than cyborg lol there is no question
Slide NEEDS a nerf.
What do you propose NRS should do to Slide? I agree it's godly, but if they make it unsafe they need to buff her other tools. I would be fine with a Slide that only went a few character spaces, but I wouldn't be fine with drastically nerfing her already negative on block high/low game and mid-range footsies. It'd kill the character in my and many other KF's opinions.

IMO right now

S
Killer Frost
Superman

A+
Batman
Aquaman
Green lantern
Black Adam
Nightwing
Cyborg

A
Doomsday
Green Arrow
Raven
Deathstroke
Ares

B
Hawkgirl
Bane
Cat Woman
Solomon Grundy
Harley Quinn
Wonderwoman
Flash

C
Sinestro
Lex Luthor
Shazam
Joker

Neariak

LF New Main PST
IMO right now

S
Killer Frost
Superman

A+
Batman
Aquaman
Green lantern
Black Adam
Nightwing
Cyborg

A
Doomsday
Green Arrow
Raven
Deathstroke
Ares

B
Hawkgirl
Bane
Cat Woman
Solomon Grundy
Harley Quinn
Wonderwoman
Flash

C
Sinestro
Lex Luthor
Shazam
Joker
Sinestro, C tier, realllly? I cant wait till Pigofthehut sees this....

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
KT Smith where is the update man!

I'm keeping this gravy train rolling. OP updated.

Also, can one of the mods change the thread title from "Week 2 Injustice Tier Chart" to "Living Injustice Tier Chart"?

I plan on updating the chart for however long I stick with the game.

How is flash not an undisputed top 10? this has to be the worst mu imaginable by tards

maybe because he's a rushdown character with average rushdown, little mix up potential, and can do (almost) nothing safely outside of range 1. Not to mention his mobility is extremely limited by even the most basic zoners. Lobo has better mobility options than flash.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Ya know, Lobo seems to have a great mid range game with that chain. He seems to be like a great character, especially due to that long low grab he has.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Ya know, Lobo seems to have a great mid range game with that chain. He seems to be like a great character, especially due to that long low grab he has.
Yea, I'm reasonably impressed with Lobo so far. The shotgun specials seem frivolous and his overhead/low game is easy to see (slow ass overhead, low that goes into little damage) but mid range game with chain is good, his dash is fast as hell and can go under high projectiles, and his chain whip move where he charges forward I can picture being good to close space.

Not to mention a great AA, dive punch, and legit command grab that leads to his biggest damage. Unlike Shazam's fraudulent grabs.

Mid-Upper Mid at least. I can foresee problems against heavy zoners though.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I'm keeping this gravy train rolling. OP updated.

Also, can one of the mods change the thread title from "Week 2 Injustice Tier Chart" to "Living Injustice Tier Chart"?

I plan on updating the chart for however long I stick with the game.

maybe because he's a rushdown character with average rushdown, little mix up potential, and can do (almost) nothing safely outside of range 1. Not to mention his mobility is extremely limited by even the most basic zoners. Lobo has better mobility options than flash.
I changed the title, sweetie