What's new

v1.03 Official Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch Changes Released

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
So bizarre - would love to see the decision making process behind HQ's 2 +D3 change. Is someone out there just exploiting this as I have hardly even seen it used except for Check's combo video and apparently that was pre-day 1 patch

It's +12 on block. Cornerstone of a good Harley offense. Turns basically anything into a frametrap. Although I could sorta see this coming. I don't think their goal was to have something that +on block on anyone except Nightwing. Green Arrow ate the exact same nerf. :(

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
It's +12 on block. Cornerstone of a good Harley offense. Turns basically anything into a frametrap. Although I could sorta see this coming. I don't think their goal was to have something that +on block on anyone except Nightwing. Green Arrow ate the exact same nerf. :(
+12 is being a bit generous don't you think? And now this does what for her? Gives her less offensive options? And a broken ass trait to boot? Why not fix the trait then see how she is doing? People haven't won with her, she gets no respect as is.. It is really principle over actual nerf... WHY touch the mid-tier?

Also, what about Superman +1 Freeze Breath and Nightwing +1 Staff d1?

Whoa whoa whoa , watch what your saying about NW staff d1 man. seriously, if he doesnt have +1 on d1 he will be not NEARLY as good a character, simply because no one will have to repect staff anymore. his main mixup comes from his 1 which comes out at 11 frames, anyone can d1 him for trying to press 1 after d1 on block. the only thing us nightwing players have to force respect is another d1 , which really isnt that bad man. it doesnt do crazy chip or anything, all it does is force respect. if he lost +1 from d1 , he would be a much worse character.

also KombatNerd im saddened i wasnt on your NW list lol

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
So many tears from Black Adam, good to see he wasn't knee-jerk reaction nerfed. If anything he's the most balanced out of the current "S" tier characters pre-patch 1.03

All I can say is

Deal with it

I hate you and we need to run the MU.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Whoa whoa whoa , watch what your saying about NW staff d1 man. seriously, if he doesnt have +1 on d1 he will be not NEARLY as good a character, simply because no one will have to repect staff anymore. his main mixup comes from his 1 which comes out at 11 frames, anyone can d1 him for trying to press 1 after d1 on block. the only thing us nightwing players have to force respect is another d1 , which really isnt that bad man. it doesnt do crazy chip or anything, all it does is force respect. if he lost +1 from d1 , he would be a much worse character.

also KombatNerd im saddened i wasnt on your NW list lol
I copied from the Guide. @GumaoKun hasn't added you to the players list. ;_;

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I can't believe, of all fucking things, they decide to take my ability to safely end my back jump with iA Quick Shot.

It's not gamebreaking, but that's really fucking stupid.

At least Bane is getting better.

well damn, mostly angry I was missing out on all the fun

I use B1, 2, 1 a lot so will be curious to see if it is affected as well

Poor Harley, gets smacked in story mode and sent to prison in her character ending. Girl needs to get a break

Nah, KF's slide will still be scrubbier.

Sorry that a rushdown character like Catwoman will now have great rushdown, comparable to some of the top tier who are great in other ways as well.
Agreed, like how some character can rush well with great +frames hit you for 40+% and then proceed to have the tools to keep away after. She should be scary up close.

natey2k4

Noob
To the Green Arrow players who are crying, this "nerf" is a bugfix because he could get a block stun infinite in the corner with it, +15 on block is ridiculous anyway. ChrisG got 3rd at ECT this weekend with Green Arrow, and I don't remember him ever using this move, so GGs and cry more and learn to play your character.
Pretty sure he stopped playing as Green Arrow once he started getting to the better players. Nerfing mid-tier characters before nerfing top-tier characters is ridiculous.

LBSH Black Adam is the most balanced top tier character in this game. He doesn't have the best zoning or the best rushdown. He's just good at everything except air control but he has nothing truly cheap. His best qualities are his mobility and his damage but everything about Black Adam is fair and honest.

4x4lo8o

Noob
It's not about doing it everytime, it's about putting the fear of it into Superman players. If their lifeblood is F23, breath and they know you're willing to blow that up then they're not gonna abuse it like they would.

Can I ask who? I wanna test this out really quick.
Ares, GL, Raven, and Doomsday and few other get punished if they back dash after breathe and Supes follows up with f23.

Some characters don't have d1's that can get them out, and tbh I'm not completely sure b/f 3 is a universal option. It takes frames for the armor to activate, and the timing is really tight. Landing it might depend on Superman missing a frame between breathe and f23. I can't do it consistently, and it might be my execution but I'm not convinced yet. Can anyone confirm how many frames it takes for the armor to start up?
On top of that lots of b/f 3's are sloooow and only have one hit of armor. For some characters the f2 will kill your armor and the 3 stuffs your attack

F23~breathe is a huge problem for some characters

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
To everyone saying that the Green Arrow nerf wasn't bad, you don''t get it. The message that is being sent is disturbing: Green Arrow is a great character. So great in fact, that he needed a slight nerf, while worse characters like Black Adam, Nightwing and Batman remains untouched... Get out of here with that shit.. If anything, GA needed a couple of buffs. And people saying he is a 50/50 char? You can block his stuff on reaction if you know his strings. Just watch REO fight Chris G's arrow at ECT.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Wow, I was already sad enough with the news of nerfing LowGS. Turns out they're nerfing ALL guns.

*sigh*

And a Grundy nerf? WHAT THA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I guess it might be time for me to pick up a new main.