What's new

v1.03 Official Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch Changes Released

T.roll

Heel
Wow, I was already sad enough with the news of nerfing LowGS. Turns out they're nerfing ALL guns.

*sigh*

And a Grundy nerf? WHAT THA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I guess it might be time for me to pick up a new main.
LOLLLOLLLOLLLOLLOLL TROLLOLLOLOLOLOL I was just thinking about you when I saw grundy nerf and DS nerf with no buff LOL

Like I said, it wasn't a nerf, it was a bug fix
Incorrect. It is a nerf. As already proven by people various people putting hours in the lab, his b23 is not a block infinite. Midscreen He can only do 3 and thats if you are executing at an exact frame, which isn't easy. The followup isn;t big either, its actually a tool he needs because this is one of the very few ways to safely load an arrow. His b2 also has the best reach aside from f2. All his other fast normals have poor reach. This characters trait is so mediocre that alot of the cast gets free punishes for him even attempting to load an arrow, not to mention anyone can outzone him and win trades since his arrow only does 1 percent and the startup is not that great. In the corner, the b23 is not a block infinite either. It is a frame trap and a very good one but what is Green Arrow without his corner game? In the corner is where he shines and can get damage and frametraps going. His midscreen damage is extremely low and he's extremely predictable due to him needing to have an arrow pre loaded. All of his stuff can be fuzzy guarded on reaction.

There are universal tools that people can use to stop the b23, like pushblock and interactables. There are countless other characters that need to be pushblocked as well or meter is required to punish them, I don;t see why Green Arrow is being made an example of or how a mid tier character gets nerfed while the broken characters barely get touched, This to me screams incompetence. With that said, if you get cornered in this game unless you're facing a doomsday you deserve to get frame trapped there to death. There are so many options and tools to prevent getting cornered. And BTW, Chris G does not main Arrow full time. If you watch the streams I've been watching, he advances to most finals usign Black Adam after his arrow gets blown up. Black Adam has carried him along the way.

natey2k4

Noob
Like I said, it wasn't a nerf, it was a bug fix
Fine, fix the bugs. I don't mind, but if you're not going to nerf higher-tier characters, fixing bugs acts as a nerf because it makes mid-tier characters worse.

Even with those bugs, Green Arrow defeating top-tier characters is a challenge. Now it's even more of one.

I'm fine with fixing bugs, don't get me wrong. But seeing a Black Adam, Superman, or Green Lantern for a casual player is pretty daunting when they are actually good players.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I am not too disappointed by this balance patch. I don't think it will drastically change anything... I was worried for nothing. :16Bit

Good god I forgot how much you guys love to complain. You guys make it seem like BA and Supes are dominating every tournament taking 1st and 2nd place every time. Stop crying and play the game

Good god I forgot how much you guys love to complain. You guys make it seem like BA and Supes are dominating every tournament taking 1st and 2nd place every time. Stop crying and play the game
Don't worry, there's still some of us here who make-do with what we get....

Doesn't change the fact that a helluva lot do like to complain, bitch and moan here, but oh well.

Xenrail

Noob
very vague on the "increased viability" on the teleport attacks. If they have complete immunity that's going to be completely ridiculous positional tech. They can mitigate all pressure/control a player has no matter how good a read by the press of a button. Especially since teleport specials can't be punished on reaction or at all.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Is that a joke? Black Adam and Supes are dominating the tournament scene.... Not that I really care... just saying. :16Bit

Mestizo3

Noob
Incorrect. It is a nerf. As already proven by people various people putting hours in the lab, his b23 is not a block infinite. Midscreen He can only do 3 and thats if you are executing at an exact frame, which isn't easy. The followup isn;t big either, its actually a tool he needs because this is one of the very few ways to safely load an arrow. His b2 also has the best reach aside from f2. All his other fast normals have poor reach. This characters trait is so mediocre that alot of the cast gets free punishes for him even attempting to load an arrow, not to mention anyone can outzone him and win trades since his arrow only does 1 percent and the startup is not that great. In the corner, the b23 is not a block infinite either. It is a frame trap and a very good one but what is Green Arrow without his corner game? In the corner is where he shines and can get damage and frametraps going. His midscreen damage is extremely low and he's extremely predictable due to him needing to have an arrow pre loaded. All of his stuff can be fuzzy guarded on reaction.

There are universal tools that people can use to stop the b23, like pushblock and interactables. There are countless other characters that need to be pushblocked as well or meter is required to punish them, I don;t see why Green Arrow is being made an example of or how a mid tier character gets nerfed while the broken characters barely get touched, This to me screams incompetence. With that said, if you get cornered in this game unless you're facing a doomsday you deserve to get frame trapped there to death. There are so many options and tools to prevent getting cornered. And BTW, Chris G does not main Arrow full time. If you watch the streams I've been watching, he advances to most finals usign Black Adam after his arrow gets blown up. Black Adam has carried him along the way.
After all that wall of text unfortunately you can still load arrow safely after b23 in this patch....just not do a block infinite

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I see some people getting iodine poisoning. Let the patch play out and see how it goes first.

However, I am surprised certain characters weren't touched in this patch.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I hope Batgirl wins Evo

And people that think Arrow has a block inf should go into practice right now with him and see for themselves that he doesn't,

Get educated people, don't believe everything you read,

if you do, go back to M2Daves patch notes thread lol

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
A lot of people here do understand the definition of "nerf" and "fix". Harleyquinns was a "fix" not a nerf.

Happy for my Raven getting that wakeup teleport.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
A lot of people here do understand the definition of "nerf" and "fix". Harleyquinns was a "fix" not a nerf.

Happy for my Raven getting that wakeup teleport.
There were two changes. One was a fix nobody is complaining about - the other...