What's new

v1.03 Official Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch Changes Released

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Get used to it... the life of a command grab character.
Getting nerfed to shit. The life of a command grab character.
I mean do you see what the fascists at NRS have done to me? I'm responding to this at 4 in the morning! Why you might ask? Its cause I can't even sleep because of this travesty. Shit they should make KF icebergs clash able again, it's the same exact thing. SHIT might as well make every grab in the game clash able at the 2nd or 3rd hit. HERP DERP NRS

• A player no longer receives a loss when an opponent quits an online match.

Will the ragequitters get a loss? If not, there is still no punishment for ragequitting, especially in this game, where you can't decline a match at the beginning, if you see your opponet having suspiciously many disconnets.

JLG

Noob
Why is everyone saying "Grundy nerfs"? It's ONE and it is entirely justified. 100% unclashable after the initial grab? GTFO, I'm glad they changed it.
I absolutely agree. I main Grundy, but still thought having no way for your opponent to even try to escape the trait grab was stupid. Then again, coming from a Tekken background, I'm biased in favor of grab breaks because it promoted character balance.

Harley got one fix and one nerf. The fix obviously was a good idea.

This nerf is absurd. Will it change her game that much? No, but why the hell would you nerf a character that has the most useless trait in the game? Her grab is kissing range, you can see her forearm pass thru someone when it whiffs. Her overhead f2 is snail like.

What she really needs is a useable trait, even Joker's is godlike by comparison, and she needs a real anti air. AA gunshots is too slow to AA a falling feather. Her d2 has the hitbox of a fedora.

That being said, shes still my ride or die so ill just hafta get by stylin on fools with sick reads and setups. Something uneeded for certain chars, yet when applied they win tourneys and avoid nerfs. El. Oh. El.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
There is only ONE breaker and have you tried to play Zangief vs O.Sagat in ST? He didn't have EX Zombie Hands that give free 50% combos from fullscreen or a forward advancing meterless armor move.
Woah woah woah. First off Zangief was a bottom tier bitch, while O Sagat was top. So this is naturally going to look bad for Zangief.

And I can't believe that you have the audacity to try and compare this game, a game where people are trying to make it balanced and have every character be viable. With one of the most if not THE MOST BROKEN ASS FIGHTING GAME OF ALL TIME. A game littered with 7-3s, 8-2s, 9-1s. And arguably even 10-0 matchups, and the only reason that they haven't written them down as that is because of the sheer impossibility of it, the fact that by saying that, you would rip a hole in the space-time continuum. So they just say that the matchup is "Infinitely close to 10-Infinitely close to 0".

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Woah woah woah. First off Zangief was a bottom tier bitch, while O Sagat was top. So this is naturally going to look bad for Zangief.

And I can't believe that you have the audacity to try and compare this game, a game where people are trying to make it balanced and have every character be viable. With one of the most if not THE MOST BROKEN ASS FIGHTING GAME OF ALL TIME. A game littered with 7-3s, 8-2s, 9-1s. And arguably even 10-0 matchups, and the only reason that they haven't written them down as that is because of the sheer impossibility of it, the fact that by saying that, you would rip a hole in the space-time continuum. So they just say that the matchup is "Infinitely close to 10-Infinitely close to 0".
What was a 10 0 match in ST?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
There is only ONE breaker and have you tried to play Zangief vs O.Sagat in ST? He didn't have EX Zombie Hands that give free 50% combos from fullscreen or a forward advancing meterless armor move.
He also didn't have to face air fire balls and could inch his way easier because the game map was much smaller.

LIke I said, this doesn't hurt Grundy much except in his worst MUs.

Normalized is probably my new least favourite word right now.

Normalization is a term I first heard of from World of Warcraft.

It is supposed to mean DPS has been increased in certain situations and decreased in others. The point back then was to reduce gear dependency.

I'm guessing in a game like this Netherrealm wants players to either be able to do more damage with simpler combos or rely less on trait to increase their damage or a combination of the two.

WOW they didn't touch Lex. I would have thought they would have buffed him a bit.
And, they didn't increase Batman's Robo-Bat cool down either.
Lex's problems are harder to figure out because hardly anyone plays him.

The fact he is played so differently from the rest of the cast makes adjustments harder to justify since only one person so far has been good with him.

Sasuga

Noob
Those Harley 'nerfs'. It's a bugfix and the other one is has an extremely high dontcare factor.

No string should do full damage when blocked.

I feel bad for the Deathstroke army... now their top tier character is a little less top tier. But it's not gonna hurt the good players anyway. Only the brainless zoners get hurt.

Catwoman and Shazam moving up. Good, good and predicted by many.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
I can't believe it, they actually nerfed Harley Quinn. 2d3 is really important for her.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
They should have reduced the + on hit frames for Grundys b1 to stop the reset not made his trait clashable. Oh well nothing to lose sleep over. Now gimme batgirl.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Black adam divekicks are only safe with meter. Normal ones r -15 on block punishable enough. I get you guyz want to be -45 but is not, deal with it.

And whats wrong with 46% combos? Kitana has a 48% meterless.
Stop crying already.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Black adam divekicks are only safe with meter. Normal ones r -15 on block punishable enough. I get you guyz want to be -45 but is not, deal with it.

And whats wrong with 46% combos? Kitana has a 48% meterless.
Stop crying already.
-15 on block? What game are you playing?

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
GA sucks already and soon as i find b2 to ice arrow he has frame advantage Nrs screw it...THANKS COMMUNITY 4 YA'LL NON STOP BITCHIN ABOUT WHO NEEDS WHAT

Sasuga

Noob
It was her only decent frame trap upclose due to a lot of her strings being highs or - , she could get a guaranteed b2,2 (12f) but now she has to commit to unsafer options for frame traps like d1 ~TS1 etc.
Cool, I never knew. I've never seen anyone use it either. Too bad it's being nerfed. I'm curious as to why.

Maybe it still works, tho. They've reduced the advantage, not make it unsafe. Maybe it was too advantageous.