What's new

v1.03 Official Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch Changes Released

chowdizzle

Time for the Bland Salami!
Yo for real people complaining about the Green Arrow nerf.... I mean that move being +15 was ridiculous, it's probably +7/+10 now so it'll still be a great tool. I think it's ridiculous to complain about that when using a character that is basically +1 or better on almost EVERYTHING he does. In the corner even if b-2,3 is only +7 it'll still guarantee a f2d13 afterwards, this is hardly a nerf. It's just making a completely ridiculous move more fair. GA is an amazing character and this will hardly hurt him unless they make it like only +3 or less.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Glad NRS was reasonable with Superman this time around. They really need to take their time and let it play out some more. One wrong nerf to Superman really kill him competitively online and in tournaments, and for the most powerful character in DC that'd be bad. Any character on the roster can keep up with Superman, its as easy as practicing the matchup. The damage will be fixed, which I agree with 100%. I think that's the only balance he really needs and should get...but I am a Superman fan, so take my previous sentence with a grain of salt. Just my opinion.
Couldn't agree more.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Black Adam needs a buff.

I suggest unblockable bombs, and the ability to MB them to cover the field with three at once.

:)

Mestizo3

Noob
No other game had crazy zoning and breakers. When they got their grab they did their shit, not ohp try again bro
We don't know if it means that Grundy's trait grab can be clashed from a raw trait grab, or only during a combo that has a trait grab. If it isn't possible to clash raw command grab then this "nerf" is not even worth mentioning, because any good player will clash the trait grab in a combo anyway.

Rip

Noob
lol @ everyone crying at Superman's f+23 breath. Its only +1 and his fastest standing attacks are 8 frames. Which means most characters can d+1 interrupt. Can someone post an example of which characters can NOT do anything about f+23 breath loop - I'd be interested in seeing it.

Also, damage nerf for him is way worse than that 2 frames difference that was rumored on the breath. Against Black Adam that dmg nerf is going to definitely put that matchup clearly in BA's favor now.

8 pages in and no one mentioned that Deathstroke's supposed Sword Spin buff isn't there, that's how much it didn't matter :REO

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I really don't understand why everyone is going apeshit over Harley's nerfs. They fixed a move that did full damage on block, and reduced the advantage of ONE of her combos. Calm the fuck down guys.
(Full damage in block was a FIX not a NERF.. Should be fixed)

1) it's one of her best strings
2) it's more so principle over matter- how many times she place ... Hell.. Top 10? Top 12? Yup..
3) she has a broken ass trait that needs a fix/rework.. And she gets nerfed?!

They go and hit a mid-tier character who ain't winning shit with a nerf .. I will not calm the fuck down.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
This has to be a troll. Worst patch notes since MK9. DS already recieving the Kano / Jade / Ermac 22~lift nerfs lmao

So bizarre - would love to see the decision making process behind HQ's 2 +D3 change. Is someone out there just exploiting this as I have hardly even seen it used except for Check's combo video and apparently that was pre-day 1 patch

Justice

Noob
The patch seems pretty good to me. It fixed some glitches (especially the online one we've been complaining about for ages) and the nerfs/buffs intoruduced aren't huge, game-changing alterations. I do like the fact that Catwoman's F1 is now an overhead. That definitely adds a new tool to the toolbox :D

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Harley's nerfs are seriously mind boggling me, amongst other things, mainly FROST GETTING NO DAMAGE NERF???? Who is sleeping with who in NRS that these stupidly unreasonable nerfs and buffs are happening. CW's additional overhead is completely unnecessary, Harley's nerfs are unnecessary and make no sense whatsoever. Her b12 doesn't do the same damage on block as it does on hit, it does slightly over 3% on block and 8% on hit, I don't see the similarity anywhere in those two numbers. No damage nerf on Forst? Utter bullshit. Nerfing DS? Well gee, I guess the whiners that can't adjust win again. Just...wtf.....