What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If you only like a single character, why even play the game. Sounds to me like you do not even really like playing it? I get that there are character loyalists in competition, but.... not enjoying playing ANY other character in the game? Even for fun? I would suggest you put the game down and find one you actually enjoy.
I don't enjoy video games anymore, I enjoy very few at my age but in fact in past 7 years I've bought 5 games

1. Mk9
2. MKX
3. Inj
4. Gow trilogy
5. Inquisition
Technicality : ps4 came w that one cool game w the little girl who died/zombies (last of us)

I really like competition and fighting games and have lucked out finding character kenshi and ZOD. Somewhere between mk3 and today I became a character loyalist. I have no idea why but I did and can't break away from it

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
I need an official FAQ site because I get this question constantly and hate answering it

I don't like any character in this game other than him, I am currently learning many top characters but having little to no enjoyment doing so using other characters. There's nothing appealing about any of them to me. The only one that's appealing is kenshi and he is mid tier and mid tier in this game means "potentially get lucky and make top 8 then get wrecked" I know this is incredibly hard concept for people to understand but I just don't enjoy the game at all using a character I dislike
If that's the case then stop playing yourself & the character down & slagging off ppl that actually pick a character to win.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Did i say he's trash? Don't put words in my mouth, while sitting behind your monitor. trying your hardest to be an instigator. Keep that shit on tumblr m8. Go write some blogs with lots of social injustice ive caused in your fantasy.
The Irony it hurts.

I mean wound vs king is interesting since it might go either way, but what the fuck was PL thinking lol

This will be the easiest mop up in moneymatch history, PL does not even REMOTELY stand a chance. what the fuck lol
I have no idea what dude is thinking. No idea at all. I'm not even hype for the match because I know Fox is going to body him free 10-0, and then Carl's gonna say some stupid stuff about match ups, broken characters, etc. And wonder why people say he's the wind blowing off the old wolf's ass.

For anyone one who is arguing @Pig Of The Hut you are completely invalid.

The high tier is clearly too high compared to the rest of the cast. Some are just completely absolutely out matched by other characters weapons. You might have. Slow but his character has an overhead and a low.

And for those who argue someone like Milky made top 8 with reptile that comes from a lack of knowledge match up. He's a great player but if you don't know what to expect how can you block it

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
For anyone one who is arguing @Pig Of The Hut you are completely invalid.

The high tier is clearly too high compared to the rest of the cast. Some are just completely absolutely out matched by other characters weapons. You might have. Slow but his character has an overhead and a low.

And for those who argue someone like Milky made top 8 with reptile that comes from a lack of knowledge match up. He's a great player but if you don't know what to expect how can you block it
I'm lost

What again are you talking about?

I'm lost

What again are you talking about?
I'm sorry man I think I misworded what I meant pretty strongly.

To keep it simple, yes I understand that in the right hands any player can make a low tier character compete. But wha I am trying to say is that certain characters options clearly just shit on others.

REO can take and do wonderful with relentless Jason, who excels in pressure, but when he meets a f0xy or DJT Lao who also excel in pressure BUT have an overhead, 36% meterless, anda get out of jail free card in EX Spin REO atleast in my eyes plain and simple isn't going to beat them due to the clear options that Lao have over jason. REO and f0xy and DJT are all outstanding players, jus as you are with Kenshi but when you meet MIT Tanya, you meet a Fox EB, your options are simply outmatched.

You were saying you can do great and sneak into top 8 but when you get there you're bodied.

People were claiming that's not true, but when you get to people who know your match up and have more options mostly you're fucked. Does this clear what I mean?

Sorry in the first post I didn't use character examples as I should have.

Kalaise

Noob
I'm sorry man I think I misworded what I meant pretty strongly.

To keep it simple, yes I understand that in the right hands any player can make a low tier character compete. But wha I am trying to say is that certain characters options clearly just shit on others.

REO can take and do wonderful with relentless Jason, who excels in pressure, but when he meets a f0xy or DJT Lao who also excel in pressure BUT have an overhead, 36% meterless, anda get out of jail free card in EX Spin REO atleast in my eyes plain and simple isn't going to beat them due to the clear options that Lao have over jason. REO and f0xy and DJT are all outstanding players, jus as you are with Kenshi but when you meet MIT Tanya, you meet a Fox EB, your options are simply outmatched.

You were saying you can do great and sneak into top 8 but when you get there you're bodied.

People were claiming that's not true, but when you get to people who know your match up and have more options mostly you're fucked. Does this clear what I mean?

Sorry in the first post I didn't use character examples as I should have.
I play you a lot in ranked, hi lol