What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

I'm a KL loyalist, and I've won tournies with exclusively Buzz Saw, which IMO, isnt that great of a variation.
It's not just a select few characters, I mean look at sonicfox.
kung lao is top tier in any variation cept maybe hat trick and idk how euro tournaments look but e gl was sickening top 8 was all dlc kung lao shinnok or quan chi at least as far as mains. The only other characters used were after loses basically counter picks. There is no balance in this game imo

I play kano goro and ferra torr and don't see any of the 3 even make top 16 at most tournaments I feel like characters win more then players in mkx but maybe that's just me

Matix218

Get over here!
No I agree but going in, spending hella $ to maybe crack 7th isn't my idea of "competing"

I agree he's mid tier and has a "chance" at top 8 but guess what happens in top8?

Tanya
Lao
HQT
Hunter
Quan
Cassie
Shinnok

Get f'ed Kenshi - thx for playing the game but time to get rekT

Feel me?
Sounds like how 16bit felt when he used to make top 8 with kitana and had to deal with your kenshi. But I agree with you, that was his choice not to have a secondary.

SonicFox5000 isn't the best, he is the most successful in the manor of accomplishment and earnings. How good you dress up your battle pig dose not make your battle pig any more effective at battling. The day he gets Perfect Legend'ed is coming... Winter is coming...
Tf

boy_wunda

birdie boys unite
I'm a KL loyalist, and I've won tournies with exclusively Buzz Saw, which IMO, isnt that great of a variation.
It's not just a select few characters, I mean look at sonicfox.
IDK, KL seems strong in both Buzzsaw and Tempest. Buzzsaw is just weak by comparison to Tempest because Tempest is so absurdly strong. I don't really know what you mean by sonicfox though, all the characters he has used seem quite strong to me.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
IDK, KL seems strong in both Buzzsaw and Tempest. Buzzsaw is just weak by comparison to Tempest because Tempest is so absurdly strong. I don't really know what you mean by sonicfox though, all the characters he has used seem quite strong to me.
None of them are boneshaper shinnok

:DOGE

But seriously buzzsaw isnt a top tier variation

boy_wunda

birdie boys unite
None of them are boneshaper shinnok

:DOGE

But seriously buzzsaw isnt a top tier variation
I mean, you obviously know more about the game than me, but I want to know why not? What is it lacking compared to Tempest except for the Hat Spin (which I admit is quite strong)?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
kung lao is top tier in any variation cept maybe hat trick and idk how euro tournaments look but e gl was sickening top 8 was all dlc kung lao shinnok or quan chi at least as far as mains. The only other characters used were after loses basically counter picks. There is no balance in this game imo
If you think Tremor is top tier you are uninformed my friend. Same with Kotal Khan.

In fact there were 12 characters in top 8 at EGL. TWELVE. If that means the game isnt balanced then shit I dont think it will ever be balanced lol.