What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

The Magician

According to my sources...
If you think Tremor is top tier you are uninformed my friend. Same with Kotal Khan.

In fact there were 12 characters in top 8 at EGL. TWELVE. If that means the game isnt balanced then shit I dont think it will ever be balanced lol.
I wonder what that tournament would have been like if sonicfox played cowboy at all.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Since there are so many people watching this I may as well throw this out there, myself and the other Imposter mains, do we get thrown in the same bucket as the BS players?

If you think Tremor is top tier you are uninformed my friend. Same with Kotal Khan.

In fact there were 12 characters in top 8 at EGL. TWELVE. If that means the game isnt balanced then shit I dont think it will ever be balanced lol.
first of all my statement said tremor is dlc not top tier and Alucard used tremor u dumbass not kotal and as I stated any other characters used were after loses and only used as counter picks and FYI djt said he was using tremor cuz he's broken so I guess he's uninformed too lol

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
idk where to begin

His MU chart will resemble many 4-6s,3-7 vs pred and shinnok and rarely any winning Mus

He feels like the king of 4-6 and is a fair character in a broke mans game
If Kenshi isn't that good then why dont you pick some1 else & actually have a chance, instead of saying "ahwell I did OK but hey I was using Kenshi again" so its all good.

This isn't a dig BTW, no doubt you're a top player but I just see you typing the same stuff over n over about Kenshi having to many bad match ups.

Oh yeah and what character got any wins besides lao shinnok predator tremor and tanya cep the ones fox uses lol just stfu ur one of the same people who will say goro is viable because forever king used him for 1 match at combo breaker

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If Kenshi isn't that good then why dont you pick some1 else & actually have a chance, instead of saying "ahwell I did OK but hey I was using Kenshi again" so its all good.

This isn't a dig BTW, no doubt you're a top player but I just see you typing the same stuff over n over about Kenshi having to many bad match ups.
I need an official FAQ site because I get this question constantly and hate answering it

I don't like any character in this game other than him, I am currently learning many top characters but having little to no enjoyment doing so using other characters. There's nothing appealing about any of them to me. The only one that's appealing is kenshi and he is mid tier and mid tier in this game means "potentially get lucky and make top 8 then get wrecked" I know this is incredibly hard concept for people to understand but I just don't enjoy the game at all using a character I dislike

boy_wunda

birdie boys unite
mid tier in this game means "potentially get lucky and make top 8 then get wrecked" I know this is incredibly hard concept for people to understand but I just don't enjoy the game at all using a character I dislike
Literally couldn't have said it better myself, well done

Clampa_

Learn from this.
wound isnt even that good of a player, just very good at abusing broken characters. (eg. sinestro and bs shinnok)

I need an official FAQ site because I get this question constantly and hate answering it

I don't like any character in this game other than him, I am currently learning many top characters but having little to no enjoyment doing so using other characters. There's nothing appealing about any of them to me. The only one that's appealing is kenshi and he is mid tier and mid tier in this game means "potentially get lucky and make top 8 then get wrecked" I know this is incredibly hard concept for people to understand but I just don't enjoy the game at all using a character I dislike
Makes sense. Meanwhile, the dark side, AKA Tempest Lao, awaits your arrival :REO

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015

I respect this a lot. My sentiments exactly. Play what you enjoy, after all in the end, what's the point if you can't enjoy what your doing? I play GUNSLINGER Erron Black. Do I play this variation cause it's good?...........No this variation in terms of tools is HOT GARBAGE. But I have been playing it because I love the look and I think his specials are just plain fun to use. If I was a traveling tournament player, I would still try to use him. DO WHATS FUN AND GIVES YOU JOY.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
To be fair to REO he has still made top 8s consistently and just barely missed out on his last top 8 due to playing Jason. He is not irrelevanmt by any means.

PL on the other hand...

What is this supposed to mean? Lol even if they do well with the character, they're godlike players. If they picked up any character and did well with them it would just mean everyone has to level up.

Who do you main?
This is true but saying that also implies that pig isn't a great player and that he needs to level up as well.

Still love u tho

I respect this a lot. My sentiments exactly. Play what you enjoy, after all in the end, what's the point if you can't enjoy what your doing? I play GUNSLINGER Erron Black. Do I play this variation cause it's good?...........No this variation in terms of tools is HOT GARBAGE. But I have been playing it because I love the look and I think his specials are just plain fun to use. If I was a traveling tournament player, I would still try to use him. DO WHATS FUN AND GIVES YOU JOY.
If you only like a single character, why even play the game. Sounds to me like you do not even really like playing it? I get that there are character loyalists in competition, but.... not enjoying playing ANY other character in the game? Even for fun? I would suggest you put the game down and find one you actually enjoy.