What's new

*updated* NFG RANKINGS - Flawless Victory not counted, Brady moves backwards, Chris G climbs up.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Much respect to pig for beating me, is not the first time i've been beaten, pig is a great guy and i wouldn't mind if he beats me, the same way cd jr does, Reo, Morty, CD, arturo,etc. BTW about johnny, when you tried my johnny he was only 25% of what he is right nowand he was kicking your ass, noobe can tell you how disgusting that johnny cage of mine is right now, we trained that fight together and he can tell you himself if you could stand a chance against him, and i don't need to get johnny's hands dirty with rusty metal and burning oil crappy cyraxes, i can give you a list of 10 characters to choose from and will still beat your arse. stop acting tough like you will stand a chance.
and about the WNBA these guys level are way ahead of EGP right now, you are not allowed to fight vsm unless you beat the WNBA team first, you have to prove that egp is a force to be reckoned with.
Sorry, my Cyrax doesn't consist of D1 Ragdoll.

That's some old shit, time to learn new tech, bruh.

I respect the audacity to call out the top of the MK food chain but let's not forget Midwest owns Cali. :cool:
I'm coming for you OSU!

unVINCEable

As you think, so shall you become. -Bruce Lee-
My dear sweet baby Jesus, this has to be one of the greatest threads i've read in awhile, cannot wait for MLG Anaheim!