What's new

TORYUKEN 4: Stronghold (May 16th-17th) + $500 Pot Bonus MKX

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Looking forward to going to this. It'll be my first tournament EVER. Finally get to see how I compare to others.
If you live in the GTA, you're welcome to come out to our casuals/weekly tournaments we'll be having prior to Toryuken. Just send me a PM and I'll give you all the details.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
If you live in the GTA, you're welcome to come out to our casuals/weekly tournaments we'll be having prior to Toryuken. Just send me a PM and I'll give you all the details.
I wish. I'm from Southern Ontario. I wish we had something like that down here though.

I'll probably go but I don't know if I'll actually play in the tournament. PS3 version got delayed, dunno if my laptop can run it and buying a PS4 isn't likely in the near future.

---
Hotel Info:

We have special hotel rates available for those coming out of town. You can book a room at the Alt Hotel under the group name Enthusiast Gaming for $130 a night ((905) 362-4337). Or you can book at the nearby Comfort Inn which is walking distance from the International Centre for $90 a night and comes with a hot breakfast. Just mention the EGL event at the International Centre for the rate. (905-677-7331)
---

Remember that Pre-Registration will increase after April to $40. Right now its at $35 till the end of the month.
https://www.picatic.com/enthusiastgaminglive

If you are in Toronto, we have a launch party in the Microsoft Store:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1594216790792711/

Lots of things to do in Toronto. Sucks if you are not in the city. haha.

NeoRussell

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
So I'm a little confused. Do I need to buy the $35 package plus $10 for the MKX tourney or does the $35 include whatever tourney I want?

FGC Venue Fee is $35 (includes convention stuff) and any FGC games you enter after that is $10. So $45 altogether. Same as every TORYUKEN.

NeoRussell