What's new

TORYUKEN 4: Stronghold (May 16th-17th) + $500 Pot Bonus MKX

zaf

professor
I'm working on it. I might be going with a NON fighting game friend because no one wants to commit to this, whats awesome to do in Toronto besides strip clubs?
Poutine. But it sucks compared to Quebec's poutine.

Shady

Noob
Iwhats awesome to do in Toronto besides strip clubs?
I don't get the question...

But no, seriously, I'm happy that the LEGACY of Toryuken 1 lives on. Umm, you're kind of handicapped by the venue location (but we do get to partner with a larger convention and a bigger pot bonuses). Explore downtown, hit up High Park, see a few shows. We got a tonne of diverse and cultural neighbourhoods so you can't go wrong even with just exploring. And a tonne of great places to get drinks at, bars, dive bars, food joints. Depends on what kind of stuff you're in to man.

Riyo

Noob
Are you confirmed to go? You and everyone else in our group conversation have been pussy footing around about this whole trip.
I said I was 90% cause 10% is up to my staffing coordinator giving me approval for Friday off. I really wanna go and get some poutine.

I said I was 90% cause 10% is up to my staffing coordinator giving me approval for Friday off. I really wanna go and get some poutine.

So how soon can you give me a 100% you are going, make room for me in your limited space rental car that I will help pay for?

Riyo

Noob
Mmm okay I'm 100% now. I'm not gonna wait for her approval. Rental car issue idk. I talked with KDZ and he said he was driving but I dunno much about that afterwards.

Mmm okay I'm 100% now. I'm not gonna wait for her approval. Rental car issue idk. I talked with KDZ and he said he was driving but I dunno much about that afterwards.
KDZ isnt driving himself, hes banking on my plans. When I get enough people to confirm and paypal me money for the rental car, I'll reserve it and we can make these plans final.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
i reaaaaalllllyyyyyy want to go to this not gonna lie. i really want to bullshit around in toronto and what not but i think ill still have exams :(