What's new

TORYUKEN 4: Stronghold (May 16th-17th) + $500 Pot Bonus MKX

Arma who is coming with you so far??
I can't share anything that is discussed in the PMs, I will get banned!!!

Right now I'll tell you that I'm going, and no one has made it 100% by giving me the down payment for the trip, so I can't say everyone is going for sure, im trying my hardest

I can't share anything that is discussed in the PMs, I will get banned!!!

Right now I'll tell you that I'm going, and no one has made it 100% by giving me the down payment for the trip, so I can't say everyone is going for sure, im trying my hardest
Cool..fair enough -- Can't wait to run games!

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
I'm going to see if I can go and stay with family but I'm not sure how busy I'm going to be then. My only issue is that I don't have a converter for MKX and Injustice since I'm a Xbox type of guy.

Shady

Noob
In honor of tradition set at the first Toryuken as the inaugural 8v8 Stats vs. Canada Maple Challenge (yeah, I'm calling it that, get over it), I propsoe we reinstate it and run another epic showdown just like we did when @Insuperable bodied half of Canada (then I babied him and didn't realize I didn't block the whole match). In any case, I will lobby the hell out of @NeoRussell to get this 5v5/8v8/w.e thing a reality, all you have to do is shop. Between GGA and others, U.S. should be down.

@G4S Claude VonStroke @CD jr @Maxter (I'm tagging him in everything now) and whoever else you drag down with you (pls bring @G4S J360, Gooby PLS!), bet you can't take our coins (it's dollar coins, so it's still valuable, don't worry).

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
In honor of tradition set at the first Toryuken as the inaugural 8v8 Stats vs. Canada Maple Challenge (yeah, I'm calling it that, get over it), I propsoe we reinstate it and run another epic showdown just like we did when @Insuperable bodied half of Canada (then I babied him and didn't realize I didn't block the whole match). In any case, I will lobby the hell out of @NeoRussell to get this 5v5/8v8/w.e thing a reality, all you have to do is shop. Between GGA and others, U.S. should be down.

@G4S Claude VonStroke @CD jr @Maxter (I'm tagging him in everything now) and whoever else you drag down with you (pls bring @G4S J360, Gooby PLS!), bet you can't take our coins (it's dollar coins, so it's still valuable, don't worry).
i'm in there

Hi all,

Somewhat recent lurker, first time poster. I guess there's no better time than now to join the TYM community with MKX coming up!

Figured this thread would be the best spot for my first post, as I've always had in interest in going to casuals in Toronto but couldn't b/c I never felt good enough, didn't know where they were held or been busy with work.

Seems like there are casuals at A and C on Mondays? Any more details I should know about or where I can find them? Are there any other spots in the GTA people hold MK casuals?

Really looking forward to taking the next step beyond online warrior (I use the term 'warrior' very loosely!) and leveling up with the Toronto MK community (and maybe attending my first Toryuken!)

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Hi all,

Somewhat recent lurker, first time poster. I guess there's no better time than now to join the TYM community with MKX coming up!

Figured this thread would be the best spot for my first post, as I've always had in interest in going to casuals in Toronto but couldn't b/c I never felt good enough, didn't know where they were held or been busy with work.

Seems like there are casuals at A and C on Mondays? Any more details I should know about or where I can find them? Are there any other spots in the GTA people hold MK casuals?

Really looking forward to taking the next step beyond online warrior (I use the term 'warrior' very loosely!) and leveling up with the Toronto MK community (and maybe attending my first Toryuken!)
I'll add you to a PM I have going that should have the info you need. Glad to have you on board!

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Yo I did not know the 416 had such a huge following and I've got to really check it out. I was wondering what the casual since is like? I do work a lot but I want to utilize my free time and carry around my stick plying MK like the old days. Well it was pockets full of change back then but you get the message.

Anything would help.

Oh the M$ MKX launch... is that open for all?

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Yo I did not know the 416 had such a huge following and I've got to really check it out. I was wondering what the casual since is like? I do work a lot but I want to utilize my free time and carry around my stick plying MK like the old days. Well it was pockets full of change back then but you get the message.

Anything would help.

Oh the M$ MKX launch... is that open for all?
I'll add you to the PM

I'm gonna leave the Promo Code on to save $5 till end of April. Please pre-reg now to save yourself money.

https://www.picatic.com/enthusiastgaminglive?code=TORYUKEN
Choose the $30 and then buy tickets for $10 games as well.
There will be a survey asking what you are playing so pls answer as needed. You can skip any other questions that does not concern you (smash or pc gamer questions).

Venue Fee goes to $40 on May. Please save yourself $10.

NeoRussell

Last edited:

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
When I try to register for the eventat the above link, it has PC gamer questions as required inputs even though I'm only playing MKX? Is there something specific that should be put there @NeoRussell

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Are there any rules regarding controllers at the tournament? Am I good to just use my standard PS4 controller?