What's new

TORYUKEN 4: Stronghold (May 16th-17th) + $500 Pot Bonus MKX

Shady

Noob
Canadians get ready. The invasion is happening. I just signed up N1kolass, Wafflez, PPJ and myself to come and play.
Yesssss!!! Even Young Wafflez? Here we go.

Also, to all those who haven't yet. The pre-registration ends today. Here is the link: live.enthusiastgaming.com/tickets-promo/

If you do not see an "identify a game" option when signing up and if you paid by paypal, send an email to [email protected] with full name, nickname and region and games paid for.

Just an update:

Pre-Reg has been extended till tomorrow (tues) night. Visit http://live.enthusiastgaming.com for last chance registration.

Game Trailer:

MORTAL KOMBAT X (PS4) + $500 Bonus
$10 entry
Double elimination tournament
2 out of 3 games
3 out of 5 games Winner and Loser Semis
3 out of 5 games Grand Finals
Winner is Variation Locked
Stage is random always

___
Why revert back to 2/3 rules? The main thing is to stay in line with the rules EVO and every other Majors has put up.

___
-There will be a team tournament after MKX Singles reach Top 8. Team Registration after MKX Singles. It will be SBO rules. 2v2 style.
--Team A (1,2) vs Team B (1,2).
--A1 vs B1 (ft2)
--A2 vs B2 (ft2)
--If A wins both matches, they advance
--If B wins both matches, they advance
--If Team A wins 1 and Team B wins 1, both winners of that team will pay each other to decide who advances.
--Any questions, let me know.
--Teams Prize Split will be 80/20.

-If we have time, we will do US vs CAN match after teams.

Questions, let me know.

NeoRussell

NurzBenny

Old Member
JUST made the pre-reg deadline just now. Thank the heavens.

. . . anybody wanna talk lodging. All I need is like a 6x3 corner of a room. PM me gents

We are playing Patched in TORYUKEN. Same thing happened with BB community this week. This patch fixes many bugs and by the looks of things, no one is complaining.

PATCHEDYUKEN!!!

NeoRussell