What's new

Question The unanswered questions of mkx

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I expected to see a lot of people at TCW who are from TYM.

Like 1% knew me from TYM. More may of heard of my posts on TYM, but the community offline is really 100% different, and their attitude is 100% different as well.

It was awesome. Now I know why people really don't like TYM.
Yessir, ive only met rude in person (awesome guy), but the trouble makers never make it offline lol. I just come here time to time to see whats going on, but i never hang around for too long lol

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I pick Balanced Kenshi as my new main already, awaiting for new patch lol
Tier whore:D
Hope he doesn't get better than A tier xD

NRS has released 10 patches including hotfix.
What makes you think that things are going to change?
Hope.

Yessir, ive only met rude in person (awesome guy), but the trouble makers never make it offline lol. I just come here time to time to see whats going on, but i never hang around for too long lol
That's pretty ironic as an answer to Tweedy lol

Last edited:

shura30

Shura
Females are just harder to hit because they're smaller characters, but they have the same, if not more damage than other characters. They're just as fast, have the same health etc.
obviously I'll not defend mkx ass balance

but there's this kind of 'issues' even in other fighting games
matchup specific combos and juggles exists even in street fighter and have consequences in a few matchups too (my knowledge stops at 4 don't know about V) and they're not limited only to females. even some normals could hit some smaller characters while completely whiffing on bigger ones
ofc their vision is a little more deep than mkx's but still, such kind of variety isn't new to fighting games

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........

matchup specific combos and juggles exists even in street fighter and have consequences in a few matchups too (my knowledge stops at 4 don't know about V) and they're not limited only to females. even some normals could hit some smaller characters while completely whiffing on bigger ones
ofc their vision is a little more deep than mkx's but still, such kind of variety isn't new to fighting games
There is no fighting game that has + 20 or +30f on cancel,safe armored moves,and safe armour launchers.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"

But historically, those smaller characters in other fighting games have lower health counts than other characters.